😏19) koi aur bardaasht nahi...😏

Maa begam: ji ji... bas ab akhir bacho ki razamandi tou bhi zaroori hai na...

Maa begam said on the phone, seated at the dining table for breakfast as meerub walked into the dinning room dressed in a summery white dress with pink embroidery that she had pared with a light blue duppata draped across her shoulder, looking quite fresh as her whole attire gave a cool feel...

After observing how both maa begam and mukhtar were busy on the phone while everyone at the table was listening carefully, she also noticed how murtasim, who was usually up early wasn't present at the table as she silently slipped into her seat next to mariam...

Meerub: yeh kya horaha hai..?
She whispered to mariam...
Mariam: khandan se murtasim bhai aur maya ke rishtey ki Mubarak badey aarahi hain...
She whispered back with a cheeky smile...
Meerub: achaaa....

Mukhtar: uff... aaj tou yeh phone utha utha ke main tang aagaya hu!
He said putting the phone down in annoyance...
Maa begam: aik tou yeh khandan waley bhi fouran call karna shuru hojatey hain chaskey leney!
She said shaking her head in anger putting the phone down aswell...

Anwar: bhabi kya zaroorat thi purey khandan ko itni jaldi rishtey ki khabar deney ki??
Maa begam: bhai mainey tou khushi ki khabar sunai thi! Mujhey kya pata tha ke rishta hotey hi in dono ne achanak se inkaar kardena hai!
She said shaking her head as maya looked down at her plate with an awkward smile...

Maa begam: aur ab yeh murtasim kahan gyab hai?
Mariam: maa... bhai shahid tyaar ho rahey hain...
Maa begam: uff... chalo meerub beta tum murtasim ko zara bula kar lao...
She said as meerub paused while she was about to take a sip of her tea...
Meerub: ji... maa begam.. main?

Haya: han na meerub! Jao murtasim ko bula kar lao!
She said teasingly with a wink as meerub bit her lip to stop a smile from spreading across her face with just the mere mention of his name...

Arsal: han han... jaldi jao na!
He said with a grin as she felt a light blush creep up her face...
Meerub: ji main... bulati hu...
She said quickly getting up and sprinting off to get away from their teasing before her blush became obvious...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Without thinking further getting out of the dining room, she ran over through the halls mentally preparing herself to face him early in the morning and fiddling with her duppata in slight nervousness, specially after the events of yesturday played in her mind causing a smile to break out on her lips...

Soon after racing around the long cool halls of the havaili lit up by the warm sun shining through the big windows, she was finally met with the big wooden doors that opened up into his room...

The door was left ajar, she felt her heartbeat slightly increase as she nervously took a slow step into his room...
As soon as she entered, she was hit with the cool scent of his cologne that always lingered when he was around and she found herself to admire it quite a bit...
Inhaling the intoxicating scent she walked further to realize she hadn't been in his room since her arrival, other then just peeking in when she was racing around the havaili to give him coffee a few days back...

Taking another slow step, her eyes flickered across the room, she found it matching up perfectly with the rest of the havaili... regal, modern, and quite spacious...
Since it was quite early in the morning the curtains were left open as the sun lit up the room, while the ac that was on gave it a cool feel...

After further examining the room she found the bed was made neatly and curtains fully opened letting in the warm morning glow... so lost in looking around she didnt realize that murtasim wasn't even there... and after listening carefully she found the shower wasn't running either...
Her brows knotted in confusion as her lips formed into a pout...
she walked around the room a bit contemplating what to do, not having the courage to go check the bathroom or even call his name...