😆46) mulakat pe ban😆

Time seemed to freeze for a moment as the two, still merely inches away froze as well, murtasim pulling away in an instant to gaze fearfully in the wide eyes of meerub as her jaw fell open...

Wakas: main pooch raha hu kon hai yahan?
Wakas nearly yelled the words, holding on tight to his phone with the flashlight on as the glow illuminated the dark path yet luckily hadn't reached the kids yet who stood on the other side of the hall...

A cold shiver ran though meerub at the sight when the glow of wakas's flash shone on the tiles, nearing the kids as she frantically pushed the frazzled murtasim away...
Meerub: murtasim!!!
Meerub whispered out while tugging at his arm as his gaze flickered between her and wakas nearing closer with his mouth dropped open...

Wakas: jo bhi hai bahir aajaye!
Wakas spoke out once again causing murtasim to curse under his breath...
Murtasim: bera ghark!!!
He whispered out in shock, grabbing at meerubs hand in an instant once the light wakas held flickered near where they stood, taking meerub aback, he didnt waste a moment before sprinting down the hall, pulling meerub along who didnt spare a glance behind as the two ran off...

Fast on their feet, the two rushed by the hall to land near a pillar, their breaths coming in harsh as they somehow rushed away from wakas, as soon as the two slowed down a bit once feeling at a safe pace, meerub barley managed to catch her breath as she leaned against the pillar, her gaze darting around behind to make sure they were alone while murtasim shook his head while catching up with his own harsh breaths...

Tho once confirming the two were alone, their eyes met in an exchange of relief along with annoyance from meerub as murtasims lips curled to a sheepish grin once his mind processed the act that just took place, looking to meerub with a chuckle leaving his lips as he took harsh breaths before his gaze darted around the area. with a laugh leaving him once realizing the situation, he put his hand onto the pillar which meerub leaned on as she gazed at him shaking her head, her own lips threatened to tug up to a smile as she averted her gaze away from the laughing murtasim in attempts to put on an annoyed look...

Murtasim: lagta hai aik aik dafa sab se humney pakrey hi jaana hai...!
He whispered out, inching just a tad closer from the already close proximity as his warm breath reached to fan meerubs smile adorned face to which she huffed with her lips curving up, biting her lip hard to control the laugh bubbling up inside her eliciting a chuckle to leave murtasim as he threw his head back...

When suddanly the lights turning on and illuminating the nearby hall brought the two to pull away in surprise...
Murtasims eyes wide as he gazed at meerub whos lips parted before she spoke...
Meerub: aur yeh ab main honey nahi dungi!!!
She giggled out the words, not sparing a thought as she playfully pushed him away by placing both hands over his chest before rushing off while murtasim grinned before running towerds his own room...

⚜⚜⚜

Maa begam: wakas, akhir is wakt kon chup chup ke havaili mein ghumey ga???
Asked maa begam, everyone now wide awake at the late hour once wakas had suspected thieves in the havaili and woken everyone up, the kids drowsy from overcoming sleep as everyone sat in confusion in the living room, looking to wakas who shook his head with a confused expression playing over his face...

Wakas: bhabi, main jab ghar aya tou mainey apni ankho se kissi ko dekha tha! Aur awazey bhi suni, laikin jab awaz lagai tou wo shahid bhag gaya...!
Wakas explained softly, his brows furrowed when looking to maa begam who sighed in confusion while meerub, who had been "woken" up by anila once she reached her room, threw a knowing glance to murtasim who stood on the other side of the living room, her lips curled up softly as murtasim himself barley seemed to hold back his bubbling laugh while swiftly covering his mouth with his hand...