😑62) yeh trip bhi barbaad...😑

The mall they had arrived to rang with laughter and chatter as the adults and girls strolled down while discussing on the shops they were planning to head to first...

While murtasim, with a soft pout playing over his lips strolled along, his hands held in his pockets as his gaze kept flickering back to the giggling meerub with deep sighs leaving him...

When suddenly as an idea rushed through his mind, murtasim found his eyes growing wide as a smile creeped up his lips, murtasims brows shooting up as after one more glance to meerub who was busy chatting away with maa begam and anila, murtasim quickened his pace, swiftly coming to walk next to mariam and haya when meerubs gaze fluttered over to the three just for her eyes to narrow down in suspicion...

Murtasim, leaned down seemed to whisper something to the girls who's eyes lit up and lips twisted to grins upon hearing the words, soft giggles leaving the two as meerubs own lips curled up when gazing at the sight while her brows knotted down...

When just confusing meerub further, the girls rushed up to the adults who led the way as mariam spoke with a grin...
Mariam: Chaley maa yahan chaltey hain!
The girl started cheerfully, grabbing at maa begam and nearly dragging her along towards a shop to which meerubs lips parted in confusion...
Maa begam: Bhai- yahan kya hai!?
Blurted out maa begam as mariam grinned wide while haya grabbed to anila and took her along the same way...

Haya: Chaley tou sahi!!!
She chimed in with a laugh, taking along the dumbstruck anila aswell as the four headed to the shop without giving the adults time to look back and swiftly leaving the dumbfounded meerub and cheekily smirking murtasim behind...

When suddenly just as meerub, with narrowed eyes watched the four rush away, the girl was taken by surprise as murtasim, with a grin grabbed to her hand before rushing by the other direction while taking her along...

Meerub: Murtasim!
The words left meerub in surprise as her eyes grew wide when rushing behind murtasim who grinned wide, her hand held tight in his as the two ended up turning a corner and ending up far from where they had left everyone else...
Meerub: Yeh kya hai???
The girl questioned with wide eyes darting over his face as murtasim turned to face the girl with that smirk once they came to a stop...

Murtasim: Escape plan...!
He teased, throwing the girl a swift wink as meerubs lips tugged to a pout in realization...
Meerub: Murtasim!!! Sab kya sochengey jab dekheyngey ke hum dono gyab hain!
The girl softly whined, shaking her head at the act he pulled to which murtasim teasingly knotted his brows while tilting his head to the side...

Murtasim: Yehi sochengey na ke hum becharo ko akele hi bhej detey!
Said murtasim with a huff, putting on a soft pout to which meerub shook her head...
Meerub: Uff murtasim!
The girl whined softly, furrowing her brows as murtasim, with his lips tugging to a smile let out a soft hum before with a swift step, inching closer with that teasing glint in his eyes...

Murtasim: Aur yaar tumhey un dono pe shak hai? Hain tou chalak, kissi ko pata lagney dengey?
Said murtasim with the wag of his brows, gesturing to the girls who had swiftly slid maa begam and anila away to which meerub pouted her lips with a soft huff escaping her...
Meerub: Unpey shak nahi, laikin kismat pe zaroor shak hai! Upar se past records bhi kuch achey nahi hain!
She joked, meerubs lips threatening to tug to a smile as her eyes teasingly narrowed down to which murtasim smiled wide...

His eyes glittering with mischief as with a swift step murtasim cut off further distance between the two...
Murtasim: Past records ki choro meri jaan...
He started in a whisper, dropping his head closer to the girl bringing meerubs breath to hitch as she felt his breath fan her lips bringing her heart to thump...