😍23) jaan...😍

Meerub: ...HAIN?!?!?!
she yelled in shock as she frantically jumped up from her comfortable position...
Saba: h-han yaar...
Saba stuttered in a low tone hesitantly...
Meerub: KIU?!?!?! KAB?!?!?!
she asked alarmingly with wide eyes as they flickered across the room is confusion...

Saba: yaar wo bas abhi hi sab ko surprise dia hai...
She spoke hesitantly as meerubs brows furrowed...
Meerub: SURPRISE?!?!?! Surprise tou mujhey dia hai!!!
She yelled in shock as she sat cross legged on the bed, her hand supporting her head as she took deep breaths...

Saba: yaar mainey socha ke tumhey pehley batadu isse pehley ke wo khud tumhey call karkey yeh breaking news sunaye...
She spoke nervously as meerub facepalmed herself after managing to calm her mind just a bit...
Meerub: uff yeh rohail ki timing na! Acha main kaal usse baat karlungi!
She spoke in annoyance, massaging her temples as the news was quite a shock...
Saba: uhh... meerub... yeh masla nahi hai...
She spoke nervously as meerub took a sharp breath...

Meerub: matlab...?
She asked hesitantly almost, as her brows furrowed...
Saba: yaar meerub... mainey na tumhey surprise dena tha tumhari mangni pe haidrabad aake!
She started clarifying in a nervous tone as meerub felt anxiety take over her...
Meerub: huh..?
She almost breathef out in confusion as saba continued...
Saba: laikin wo mama baba ne na rohail ke samney tumhari shaadi ka zikr kardia... tou...
She trailed off in hesitation as meerub took a deep breath...
Meerub: tou....?
She asked reluctantly as her eyes narrowed...

Saba: tou... ab wo na... rohail bhi mere sath haidrabad aaraha hai... tumhari mangni ke liey...
She spoke nervously as meerubs mouth fell open processing her words...
Meerub: ...KYA?!?!?!
she yelled in shock as she almost jumped up from her bed...
Meerub: SABA?!?! TUMHARA MUJHEY MARWANEY KA PLAN HAI?????
she yelled in annoyance as her wide eyes flickered around her room...

Saba: yaar meri kya ghalti hai??? T-tum na murtasim ko samjhao! Ke rohail mera bhai hai laikin tumharey aur uskey beech aisa koi scene nahi hai! Humney tou bas mazaak kia tha!
She spoke reassuringly as meerub fell back into her soft pillows with a groan...
Meerub: samjana tou ab parega yaar!
She spoke in annoyance as she threw her arm over her face...
Meerub: hayeee... yeh kya naya azaab hai???
She said with a soft cry...
Meerub: acha... ab tum log aa kab rahey ho??
She asked curiously with a sigh as she manged to calm down just a bit...
Saba: wo mangni se aik din pehley tou... parso tak...
She spoke softly as meerub groaned...
Meerub: uff... wesey bura phanswaya hai mujhey saba!

Saba: tension na lo yaar! Hum sab sambhal lengey!
She spoke comfortingly as meerub took a deep breath in attempts to relaxe her thoughts...
Meerub: saba... abhi tou na tum mujhey apney aap ko sambhal leney do aur phone band karo!
She snapped in annoyance as her jaw clenched...
Saba: acha yaar... tension na lena! Bye!
She spoke as meerub shut the phone, throwing it across the bed as she fell back into her pillows with a cry...

Meerub: hayeee Allah mian yeh kya rohail nami azaab behjdia hai aapney???
She thought outloud with a sigh as her racing thoughts got disturbed with the suddan noise of her phone ringing...
Meerub: uff! Yeh saba bhi na!
She thought outloud in annoyance expecting it to be saba again as she jumped up from her bed, grabbing the phone as she picked up without sparing a glance to the number...

Meerub: kya hai??
She spoke in a harsh tone as her face dropped, catching her in surprise when an unexpected yet familiar voice greeted her on the other end...
Murtasim: meerub?
He spoke in a low tone as meerubs brows knotted in confusion...
Meerub: murtasim??! Tum- ky- is wakt phone kiu kar rahey ho?!?!
She asked in confusion as she threw a glance to the time to find it past one in the morning as her eyes narrowed...
Murtasim: kiu? Tum kya kar rahi thi?
He asked with a chuckle as meerub pouted in annoyance...