😥42) Karachi ki wapsi?!?!😥

Out of all the surprising words wakas uttered at the moment...

"kiu na, nikkah tak ke liey hum Karachi wapis chaley...?"

Were the ones that struck... the words bringing the eyes of the two to grow wide as meerub felt her heart drop while murtasims face dropped and jaw fell open...

As the room went silent for a moment, meerubs eyes grew wide and lips parted as she shot her head around to throw the frozen murtasim a glance as he watched with wide eyes and his mouth dropped open...
Their eyes meeting in a surprised exchange before both their heads swung back right away as they nearly leaned over the opened door to listen in closer...

Maa begam: Karachi wapis...?
Maa begam repeated his surprising announcement with wide eyes as she most definitely didn't expect the words...
Wakas: Bhabi... asal mein tou mera bhi dill nahi charaha! Laikin kuch kaam niptaney hain aur kuch logo ko shaadi ki invitation bhi deni hai!
He explained softly, his gaze lowered, flickering back up to maa begam as she nodded understandingly with a sigh...

Anwar: Wakas kaam yahan se nahi hosaktey? tum log itni der baad havaili aye ho! Bhai ab kuch der tou yahan rukna hi parega!
Anwar chimed in convincingly with a soft smile, his brows furrowed as wakas nodded with a smile...
Wakas: Bilkool Anwar bhai! Inshallah bas yeh kaam niptakey nikkah tak ajayengey!
He assured softly as anwar nodded reluctantly almost, putting on a soft smile...
Maa begam: Chalo... agar itna zaroori kaam hai tou theek hai...
Maa begam spoke with a sigh, her tone a bit unsure and upset almost as wakas and anila threw eachother a glance...

Anila: Theek hai phir... main meerub ko bhi bata deti hu...
She joined softly, her lips curled to a small frown as she sighed bringing the rest of the adults to nod softly...
Murtasim: Ya Allah... yeh kya horaha hai???
He whispered under his breath, putting a hand on the wall for support as murtasim dramatically stumbled back a bit, with wide eyes and furrowed brows he threw a glance to the equally surprised meerub as she just listened to the conversation with her mouth dropped open and mind racing...

Maa begam: Bhai yeh fina kahan reh gai chai ke sath?
Maa begam spoke suddenly with a click of the tongue, shaking her head with a sigh as anila nodded while getting up...
Anila: Main bulati hu...
She spoke with a smile, getting up and off the couch with the intention to leave the living room where meerub and murtasim stood in shock, the words along with soft footsteps approaching the door brought both their eyes to grow wider as meerub swung her head around towards him...

Her mouth fell open as murtasims brows shot up when they both fumbled around before meerub took a swift hold of his arm, turning around frantically as she ran through the halls, dragging the panicked murtasim behind as they turned the corner in a rush...

⚜⚜⚜

Mariam: KARACHI? NIKKAH TAK???
Mariam boomed in surprise, as everyone now paced around in the gardens near the ghazibo still in shock...
Haya: ya Allah yeh kaisi breaking news suna di???
She joined holding onto her head feeling dumbstruck by the news as murtasim stopped his pacing to speak...

Murtasim: Hummey bhi yehi breaking news sunney ko miili hai!
He snapped with a frown, biting on the inside of his cheek as his mind raced with the odd situation and some way to solve it...
Meerub: Hayeee yeh baba ko achanak se kaise Karachi jaana ka khyaal agaya??
Meerub whined chewing on her lip with a soft cry when maya chimed in...

Maya: Aur wo bhi nikkah tak?!
She brought up the fact with a frown...
Saba: Han na! Aur yaar tumharey bagair tyaario ka kya maza ayga???
The words brought meerub to let out a groan in annoyance as she walked over towerds the ghazibo, taking a seat on the bench as she threw her head back with a cry...
Meerub: Uff yeh kya naya syappa hai!
She spoke in annoyance, dramatically throwing her arm over her face with a whine...