😬21) plan flop... 😬

Meerub just stared with wide eyes and her mouth dropped open as he watched her with a cheeky smirk plastered on his face
While he stood leaning back on the wall...

Saba: hello?? Meerub? Kya hua yaar??
Saba asked in confusion as meerub had gone dead silent...
Meerub: w-wo main... baad mein.. call karti hu...
She spoke sounding out of breath as she quickly shut the phone, her wide eyes still locked with his as his smirk grew wide...

Meerub: uh... w-wo... tum k- ...
She stuttered not knowing what to say exactly as he arched a brow at her with that mischievous glint gleaming in his eyes...
Meerub: t-tum kab aye...???
She asked gathering the confidence to, still gazing at him with a frazzled expression...
Murtasim: wo... tumhey bulaney aaya tha!
He said as his face lit up with a wide smile...
Sending meerub into doubt if he had actually heard anything or not as her brows knotted...

Murtasim: bas abhi hi aya tha! ...Jab tum saba urf "rohail" se baat kar rahi thi...
He said in a teasing tone with a wide smirk now playing on his lips as meerubs expression dropped now conforming her suspicion that her plan had completely and terribly flopped...

Meerub: uh... w-wo main...
She started stuttering on words as her mind went into auto mode, racing through a hundred thoughts a second...
Murtasim: wo? Tum?
He spoke with a smug smile as he slowly took a step closer...

Meerub took a deep breath as she did her best to calm her racing mind and regain composure...
Meerub: t-tum bhi tou mujhey maya ke sath jalatey they!
She spoke confidently with a louder tone...
Meerub: tou mainey bhi thora mazaak kar lia... h-hisaab barabar!
She shot back with wide eyes as he took another step closer still gazing at her with a smile that wasn't leaving his lips...

Murtasim: hm... bilkool! Hisaab barabar! ...tumhara...
He said as his smile grew wide, while meerubs brows furrowed noticing that glint in his eyes...
Meerub: kya matlab...
The words came out in a breathy whisper as she felt her voice had betrayed her as he kept taking slow steps closer...

Murtasim: matlab.. ke jo is "rohail" ne 2 dinno meri neende urahai hain... aur jo din raat mera dill jalaya hai... uska hisaab?
He spoke in a teasing tone as meerubs eyes narrowed...
Meerub: ...huh...?
She almost breathed out...
Murtasim: bohat tarpaya hai tumney... kasam se dimagh kharaab horaha tha mera soch soch ke... ab Uska tou hisaab barabar nahi hua na...
He said as a cheeky smile spread across his face, while meerub felt her heart start to race as her expression dropped realizing his intentions...

Murtasim: wesey acting tou bohat achi ki yaar! Aik dafa bhi shak nahi hua!
He said with a laugh as meerub playfully rolled her eyes, holding back a smile as she bit her lip...
Murtasim: laikin mera tou jeena haraam kardia tha na...
He spoke in a bit of a huskey tone as meerubs eyes shot back up to him...
Murtasim: kasam se... bohat tarpaya hai is "rohail" ke sath tumney... ab... mujhey bhi apna hisaab barabar kar leney do...?
He said in a huskey whisper as he took another slow step closer, while meerub gulped hard feeling her throat start to go dry as she averted her gaze...

Her eyes now flickering across the floor as her mind raced with a way to escape...
Suddanly her eyes went wide as a thought lit up her face...
Meerub: mujhey lagta hai mariam bula rahi hai!
She bluffed with an awkward smile as she attempted to run away, only for him to grab her hand and pull her back towards him as she went toppling backwards...

Meerub didnt get a second to process the situation as before she knew it they were just inches away as he didnt miss the chance to wrap his arms around her small waist completely trapping her, as he gazed at her with that smirk...
Murtasim: kitna tarpao gi yaar...?
He spoke in a huskey whisper as his smirk grew, while meerub felt herself flush hearing the words as her senses returned, her face grew red and breathing got heavy while her heartbeat increased rapidly...