😍48) Qabool hai...?😍

Anwar: han ji beta, mainey tou ussi raat camaras check kar liey they...!
Announced anwar with a cheeky grin, the words bringing murtasims mouth to drop open in surprise as they rang in his ears, his eyes growing wide while anwar wagged his brows at murtasim bringing him to shade a tint of red in realization...

With murtasim now staring at anwar in shock while anwar grinned at him, the eyes of the boys that sat around narrowed down as they threw eachother confused glances, shrugging and wagging their brows since non of the two were aware of this scene...

Anwar: chalo bhai! Tum log baatey karo! Main mehmaano ko dekhta hu...
Excused anwar swiftly, throwing one last cheeky wink to the dumbstruck murtasim before slowly strolling off with a grin etched to his face, leaving murtasims eyes to dart around the floor below in confusion along with surprise and a tinge of embarrassment that washed over him from the thought. His mind recalling everything that had happened outside and that had come clearly in the cameras as he scrunched up his face from embarrassment...

When suddenly as murtasim seemed lost in his own swirling and racing thoughts, arsal, who stared at him with narrowed eyes flooded with suspicion spoke up with a hum to catch murtasims attention...
Arsal: yeh kya scene hai?
Asked arsal, wagging his brows as murtasims daze and thoughts snapped bringing his gaze to shoot to arsal in surprise...
Murtasim: k-kya scene???
He stammered on his words, murtasim furrowing his brows and dropping his panicked look in attempts to seem casual tho failed miserably when rohail spoke up from his other side...

Rohail: yeh scene!
Said rohail with the arch of his brow, gesturing to anwar who had just walked away and murtasims nervous look as murtasim straightened up in an instant...
Murtasim: koi scene nahi hai!
Bluffed murtasim in growing annoyance of the questioning, scrunching up his face with knotted brows as he threw the two glares to which they teasingly hummed...

Arsal: chaley... koi baat nahi, is scene ka bhi pata laga lengey...
Arsal teased with the wag of his brows, shaking his head as rohail hummed teasingly in agreement to which murtasim threw the two glares of annoyance...
Murtasim: ...Isse pehley ke yahan scene banney, chalo, utho!
Murtasim snapped in a low tone, gesturing the two to get up in annoyance as the two frowned when murtasim pushed them away...

Arsal: Yaar murtasim bhai! Aapki dulhan ke aaney tak aapko company deni hai!
Arsal whined with furrowed brows, narrowing his eyes down at the annoyed murtasim before arsal joined with the click of his tongue...
Rohail: Han ji! Ab nikkah ke baad dulha sahb ne kahan hath aana hai?
Teased rohail, wagging his brows at murtasim who huffed...
Arsal: Hmm! nikkah ke baad tou meerub hi meerub hoga... thori der hum becharo ke sath bhi guzarley!
Said arsal with a wink, his lips curling up to a cheeky smirk as he grabbed at murtasims arm to which he swatted arsal away...

Murtasim: in becharo ko tou baad mein dekhunga...
Said murtasim with a nod, sarcasm laced in his low tone as his lips tugged to a small smile at the acts of the two, tho just as he spoke, rohails gaze fluttered to the path as his ears rung with growing music before his lips curled to a grin at the sight...

Rohail: Hmmm... hummey baad mein dekhlena... abhi tou samney dekho dulha bhai!!!
Teased rohail, throwing murtasim a wink to which his brows knotted, confusion taking over his form as murtasims ears began to ring with soft music and drums, the realization striking him as his heart suddenly began to thump, his face dropping as he swung his head around to the path...

There as murtasims gaze felt frozen, his lips parting as just when the music got louder, him along with the grinning boys who sat besides him rose from their seats in pure delight as from the music and drums, the guests going silent and the cameras now flashing towerds the path, it seemed the well awaited bride was making her grand entry...