😉50) apni biwi ke sath😉

Maa begam: tum dono kaal nikkah ke baad kahan gyab hue they...?
The words left her lips laced in tease as maa begams gaze fixted at her plate with a small, cheeky smile playing over her lips. The words bringing the eyes of the kids to grow wide as murtasim, who had just put his cup of tea to his lips felt himself freeze...

While meerubs wide eyes darted to maa begam who looked up at the frazzled kids with that small, cheeky smile adorning her lips...
The mouths of the two dropping open in surprise as they threw eachother a knowing glance while the rest of the kids who also watched the scene seemed to freeze in surprise aswell...

Mariam: wo... maa aapko bataya tou tha! Photoshoot karwaney gaye they na!
Said mariam with a sheepish smile, attempting to swiftly cover up the topic once throwing the two a knowing glance to which they nodded awkwardly...
Maa begam: acha? Laikin beta photoshoot tou baad mein nahi hua tha?
Questioned maa begam, now looking between them with narrowed eyes flooded with suspicion along with tease to which the eyes of the kids grew wide, flooding with nervousness once more...

Murtasim: J-ji...?
Blurted out murtasim when watching maa begam speak with wide eyes, his lips parted while meerub took a gulp when feeling her mind go blank with excuses, throwing the frazzled murtasim another nervous glance before murtasim spoke up with a sheepish grin...
Murtasim: W-wo... photographer ne aur tasweerey leni thi maa! Tou baad mein aur le li!
Bluffed murtasim when throwing maa begam an awkward grin, the bluff bringing all the kids to watch maa begams reaction nervously to which she hummed...

Maa begam: Hmm... chalo... theek hai!
Said maa begam with the nod of her head, a small smile playing over her lips as the kids now breathed a sigh of relief, throwing eachother nervous glances just before maa begam, with her smile growing wide and gaze darting up spoke once more cheekily...
Maa begam: Wesey tou ab main bhi yeh tasweerey dekhungi! Akhir itni der lagi leney mein!
Teased maa begam, smiling wide at the kids who's faces dropped once more as they gazed at maa begam in surprise...

Meerub: Huh...???
Breathed out meerub, her lips parting in surprise of another bluff coming to fail as the kids just watched in shock when maa begam nodded...
Maa begam: Hm! Bilkool!
Grinned maa begam at her own words, nodding at the frozen meerub before casually going on with breakfast while leaving the kids frozen and in shock. Throwing eachother glances with surprised frowns etched to their faces as meerub took a deep breath while shooting a glance to the frazzled murtasim...

Lo ji... ab hogi na sahi sharmindagi!!!

⚜⚜⚜

Breakfast had passed tense for the kids thanks to maa begams cheeky glances throughout along with her suspicion about the bride and groom who had sneaked away during the event causing breakfast to pass in nervous glances being passed around by the kids...

It was soon after breakfast once everything from yesterdays event such as the grand dresses and set up was being taken down and put away while the kids had decided to help by putting away all the jewellery...

Seated in the living room, the girls all set up the heavy jewels from yesterday in big velvet boxes that splayed around while the boys lounged on the couches while chatting away...

Mariam: Wesey shukar hai ke nikkah khair se hogaya!
Chirped mariam with a giggle when closing another big velvet box in which she had stuffed in another set of jewels...
Haya: Hmm! Nikkah choro, yeh shukar karo ke nashtey pe wo gyab honey ki baat sambhal li! Warna maa begam tou full investigation ke mood mein thi!
Laughed out haya at the words, her eyes narrowing down and filling with tease as she shot the kids mischievous glances to which meerub gulped...

Saba: Wesey kaal jab jab aap dono gyab hue they, maa begam ki nazrey tou stage pe hi jammi hui thi!
Joined in saba with the shake of her head, recalling how maa begam was overly suspicious of the missing pair once the girls had come back after sneaking meerub away...
The words bringing the kids to laugh out before arsal spoke up mischievously...