🤭28) itna sharmaati ho...?🤭

As another day fell upon the havaili... it didnt come to its usual start with the warm summer sun casting a golden glow to shine upon it...
Instead the blue hue of clouds coated the havaili along with a light drizzle of rain tapping over the roof...

After a big stretch in her bed meerub twisted her body to the side that faced her window, still half asleep as she slightly cracked open her eyes to peek through... only for her brows to furrow as the usual bright warm glow that peeked through her windows didnt awake her, instead a cool blue hue shone through the curtains indicating rain...

Fully opening her eyes she pulled herself to her elbows with a soft smile playing on her lips from the slight noise of the drizzling rain...
Her lips curling into a wide grin as she jumped up off her bed, throwing the covers to the side she ran over to the window, fully opening the curtains and window as the cool air along with the cool scent of the fresh rain hit her...

Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes as she had longed to see and feel the cool rain of the Hyderabad havaili for years...
Only for her eyes to shoot open at the sound of her door opening, followed by a familiar, joyful voice...
Saba: yaar meerub tum uth gai?
She spoke with a smile walking into her room as meerub turned around...
Meerub: han yaar! Dekho kitni pyaari barish horahi hai!
She said glancing out into the drizzling rain again as saba walked over closer...

Saba: han yaar! Itna pyara mousam hai na!
She spoke with a giggle, also gazing out into the rain through meerubs big open windows...
Meerub: yaar mainey itni miss ki thi yeh barish, yeh mausam sab ke sath enjoy karna jaisey bachpan mein kartey they!
She spoke with a smile looking back to treasured memories of enjoying the rain with everyone years ago...
Saba: Dekhlo phir! Aik dafa phir sab ke sath dekh hi li haidrabad hi barish!
She giggled breaking meerubs thought chain as she threw her a smile...

Saba: chalo yaar sab tumhara nashtey pe pooch rahey hain!
She said with a grin as meerubs eyes lit up...
Meerub: han yaar tum jao main abhi aati hu!
Meerub smiled as saba made her way out the room, taking in another deep breath of the soft rain tapping her window before smiling widely meerun made her way to get changed...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Maa begam: chalo shukar hai mangni tou khair se hogai!
Maa begam spoke with a grin at the dining table where everyone was busy eating, meerub dressed in light pink also sat listening to the conversation carefully as she drank her tea...
Mariam: shukar hai ke mangni aaj nahi thi! Warna barish ne tou sab kharaab kardena tha!
She said shaking her head with a smile as everyone hummed in agreement...

Haya: han yaar! Wesey aaj mousam tou bohat hi pyaara hai!
She chimed in with a grin looking out the big window next to the dining table as it was left wide open for the soft tip tap of the rain...
Maya: I love rain in haidrabad! It's so pretty, right murtu?
She spoke with a giggle turning to murtasim who sat with his hand supporting his head, a small smile playing on his lips as his dark gaze was stuck on meerub...

Her eyes finding him as meerubs brows knotted seeing him lost in that daze, her eyes flickering across the dining table to realize he was gazing at her in awe...
Murtasim: hm... bohat...
He replied in a sweet low tone as meerub felt herself flush, the cousins lips pulled to wide grins as their eyes flickered between meerub who watched with wide panicked eyes and him who seemed too lost to realize the whole family was infact staring at them...

Tho a loud cough from meerub along with a warning glare got him to frantically break out of his daze as his wide eyes looked around the table...
Murtasim: u-uh h-han han! Bohat pyara hai!
He sheepishly blurted out with an awkward smile as meerub felt a blush creep up her cheeks...
Arsal: hmmm... bilkool...!
He teased winking at murtasim with a cheeky grin as he cleared his throat in slight embarrassment...