😋13) confessions...😋

Murtasim: tumne- mai- .....KYA???
he yelled completely dumbfounded...
Meerub: ab itney bhi anjaan na bano murtasim...
She said crossing her arms and turning her face to the window doing her best to not let her tears fall...
Murtasim: ANJAAN????
he said pulling her arm back to face him...
Murtasim: HAN HU MAIN ANJAAN! YEH TUM KYA- KAB????
he yelled out as she stared into his eyes in disbelief...

Meerub: tum agar maya ko pasand kartey hi they tou merey sath kiu kia yeh mazaak?
She said holding back her tears as her nose had turned completely red...
Murtasim: mainey tumsey koi maazak nahi kia meerub! Pasand karta hu tumhey! ....Mohabbat karta hu tumsey yaar...
He said the last part in a whisper

Meerub was definitely taken aback hearing him confess so suddenly as her eyes widened and she felt her heart would explode but she forced herself to stay unfazed and neutral as she pulled her arm back and snapped...

Meerub: do din ke bukhar ko mohabbat ka naam na do...
She said looking away only for him to pull her right back into the previous position...
Murtasim: do din ka nahi! 13 saal ka bukhar hai jo aaj tak utarney ka naam nahi le raha!
He said looking deep into her tear filled eyes...
Meerub was all prepared to faint just then hearing him confess...
She felt her mind completely go blank as her breathing got heavy...
Her heart was pounding as her stomach twisted up hearing the word "mohabbat"...
She definitely wasn't expecting this...

Murtasim: bachpan se mohabbat ho meri meerub... Mazaak nahi hai yeh...
He said in a soft tone gazing deep into her eyes...
Meerub had no idea how to process everything going on... he confessed to her? So he doesn't like maya? Is he still lying???
She felt a lump in her throat as she had so many questions coming up in her head but couldn't find the words to get them out...

Meerub: a-aur phir jo tum maya se itna free ho rahey ho wo?
She managed to say the first thing that popped up in her racing mind...
Murtasim: meerub main pura din usse bhagta phirta hu! Bachpan se is ki yeh chipakney ki aadat se tang hu main! Na ussey rude hosakta hu, na kuch keh sakta hu warna maa mujhey ghooria marti hain!
He said suprising meerub even more...

Meerub: laikin... tum tou usse pasand kartey ho...
She asked in a low tone as she was in disbelief and complete confusion...
Murtasim: ab yeh kisney keh dia? Yaar mera dimagh kharaab nahi hai ke us chipku ko pasand karu!

She just looked at him dumbstruck with wide eyes and her mouth wide open...
Meerub: aur phir... jo kaal tumney uske sath kaprey tak match kiey they wo?
She said throwing out another random question that was bothering her...
Murtasim: mainey kaal tumharey sath matching ki thi yaar! Infact tumhary kaprey bhi mainey hi choose kiey they, maraim ko keh kar ke tumhey dekhay! Aur maya ne do jorey liey they.. mujhy kia pata tha ke wo wohi rung mehndi pe pehney gi???

He said as she looked down in slight embarrassment on how wrong she had observed the matter...
Meerub: tou phir... tumney shaadi ke liey han kiu ki?
She said slowly looking back up at him expecting another reasonable answer...
Murtasim: mainey maya ke sath shaadi ke liey kab han ki yaar???
He asked in a soft tone...

Meerub gulped and took a deep breath ready to clearly confront him regarding everything she had heard...
Meerub: wo... kaal tum aur maa begam baat kar rahey they... aur tumney kaha ke tumhey koi aitaraz nahi hai...
She said looking away again...
As she looked back up she saw murtasims eyes widening as he looked at her in horror...
Murtasim: meerub... tumhey kaisey pata ke wo maya ki baat kar rahi thi???
He asked her sounding alerted...

Meerub: parso maa begam aur mukhtar uncle... tumharey aur maya ke rishtey ki baat kar rahey they...
She said looking at him with her brows furrowed in confusion only to find him looking horrified as his mouth fell open...
Murtasim: bera ghark...
He said in a breathy whisper...
Meerub: kya matlab?
She asked in confusion...
Murtasim: meerub... maa ne bas itna kaha tha ke koi khandan se rishta aya tha jo unko bohat pasand aya hai...
He said turning towards her looking alerted...