『[Movie Talk]’Drug Dealer’ draws 250,000 even on a weekday…1st place at the box office!』

『’Drug Dealer’ released with 250,000 viewers… ‘Breaks 6 records’』

They had been watching all along. In other words, they had been waiting. The topicality of ‘Drug Dealer’ itself was one thing, but more than anything, it was because Kang Woojin, who had just hit it big with ‘Male Friend’, was involved. Known as a monster in acting, any slight flaw would have been instantly criticized.

However,

『’Drug Dealer’ explodes onto the scene taking 1st place on opening day』

『[Issue Talk]’R-rated’ Drug Dealer overshadows the same day release competitor ‘Monster Priest’』

It was hard to find media that criticized ‘Han In-ho’ and ‘Lee Sang-man’ for being two opposite roles.

『’Drug Dealer’ truly explodes! Draws 250,000 viewers on the first day… Reviews say ‘I only remember Kang Woojin’』

Because he was in the cameo with the presence of a main character.

Back to Da Nang, Vietnam.

Director Ahn Ga-bok suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Hong Hye-yeon, even upon seeing him, wondered what on earth was going on. Especially when asked why he was there, he simply said he came for a vacation.

“······You came here for a vacation?”

“Um, yeah. Came for a vacation.”

He definitely looked the part. Dressed casually in shorts and slippers, he looked like he could have just been around the corner at a local supermarket. But without a doubt, this elderly man was the legendary Korean film director Ahn Ga-bok.

What were the chances of randomly meeting him here in Da Nang, Vietnam?

At that moment, Hong Hye-yeon sensed something odd. Sure, Director Ahn Ga-bok could come to Vietnam for a vacation. But why Da Nang, of all places, where the overseas filming of ‘Island of the Missing’ was taking place? And to be at the same hotel?

‘Could it be… Did he come to see someone from the cast of ‘Island of the Missing’? Or maybe Director Kwon?’

No, the likelihood of him coming to see Director Kwon Ki-taek was low. They were senior and junior but not close. Then, was it someone from the cast? That’s when Hong Hye-yeon’s eyes inadvertently shifted towards Kang Woojin, who was standing nonchalantly.

At that moment.

“People are giving us strange looks. Let’s sit down. It’s better to talk while sitting.”

Director Ahn Ga-bok slowly took a seat. Following him, Hong Hye-yeon somewhat awkwardly sat down, and Kang Woojin also took a seat next to Director Ahn. His expression was indifferent, as usual.

However.

‘This grandfather- no, why is this director here?!’

Inside, He was full of question marks. Director Ahn Ga-bok. A legend or living history of the Korean film industry. Woojin had heard his name from Choi Sung-gun just a few days ago. And now, unexpectedly, that historical figure was sitting in front of him.

Wearing slippers.

‘But sitting here like this, legend or not, he just seems like the grandpa next door, huh? Yeah, it feels familiar.’

Soon, Woojin’s slightly excited heart cooled down. The shock wasn’t as big as Hong Hye-yeon’s. At times like this, Woojin thought being a ordinary citizen at heart was helpful.