Chapter 155 - Solo (2)

Start from the beginning

“Wow- Incredible. That’s our oppa??”

“He transformed again! I’d believe it if someone said he’s a different person with that acting······!”

“Wow, so cool. Why am I more drawn to Lee Sang-man than Han In-ho??!”

The character ‘Lee Sang-man’ exceeded expectations in quality. After the movie ended, they were enthusiastically discussing it.

“No way! I can only say wow! It’s Woojin oppa but also not! Right??”

“Yeah! And after seeing Han In-ho, Lee Sang-man’s character was vividly memorable!”

“Han In-ho was warm, but Lee Sang-man was utterly cold······I don’t know, just Woojin oppa totally devoured the role.”

“I was sad when Lee Sang-man died! I was internally screaming, ‘Bring him back to life!'”

This atmosphere was happening almost simultaneously across the nation. Of course, as time went on, especially as it neared quitting time, the number of viewers increased exponentially. Not just the viewers, but articles, related videos, SNS, reviews, and various comments as well.

『What Did Actual Audiences Think of ‘Drug Dealer’? “Jin Jae-jun’s Unquestionable Reputation, and Kang Woojin as the Joker”』

Word of mouth was spreading.

-ㅋㅋㅋ a gallery for ‘Drug Dealer’ was created as soon as it was released lol

-Haven’t seen it yet, but is ‘Drug Dealer’ worth watching??

-Super fun!! Watch it twice, no, three times

-Just came back from watching it, it was fun, ask me anything

-The movie was crap, why are you all exaggerating? Of course, I haven’t watched it yet

-It’s R-rated but still No.1 in advance ticket sales damn

An unusual wave was forming.

-ㅋㅋㅋ just came back from watching ‘Drug Dealer’, and the theater was full (photo attached)

It was becoming a tidal wave.

The next day, the 29th, early morning in Da Nang, Vietnam.

It was around 8 o’clock. While ‘Drug Dealer’ was causing a stir in Korea, one of its main actors, Kang Woojin, had just woken up. He was in a luxury hotel in Da Nang, with Choi Sung-gun visible in the elevator.

“······”

Kang Woojin, with his hat pressed down, was solemnly looking at the changing floor numbers. It was a mix of being in character and genuine feeling.

‘So tired, I should eat and rest more in the void space.’

The continuous marathon of filming ‘Island of the Missing’ was ongoing. It was even guerrilla-style. Being deployed in the morning, withdrawn, and then filming again in the late afternoon, waiting and then being deployed at night was frequent. It was rare for all actors to be in a scene together due to the tight filming schedule.

Moreover, Hong Hye-yeon, who had come to Da Nang with Woojin for a few days for the cameo appearance. She had only managed to film two scenes in total. But she couldn’t complain. Overseas location shooting was usually like this, and had to be shot much more tightly than domestic ones.

‘Well, it’s the staff who keep working while the actors wait, so whining about it would be a real asshole move.’

As Woojin muttered to himself, the actors were relatively better off. The staff, even at this moment, were working like crazy.