Daemon Targaryen 2 part 2.

Daemon's P.O.V
Upon returning,I unfortunately was stopped by my brother's hand. I have no time for him,I need to get Caraxes and get flying before I lose the woman and the dragon for good
"Your brother the king would like too know where you have been? Otto asked as I walked past him, handing my horse over to a stable boy
"Does he really wish to know or is it you Hightower?" I asked not stopping
"So I shall tell him you refused to answer me" Otto said, sighing I turned to face the hand
"I have seen the dragon from the rumour with my own eyes,and I'm going after it"I said.

I didn't wait for Otto to say anything more,as I headed straight for the dragon pit to get my own Caraxes. I just hope that we will be able to find the woman and her Drakkon again,from what I had seen of the green dragon,he is quite magnificent. For one thing I would like to know is ,how can this woman have tamed such a beast,she isn't of Targayren blood? Hopefully I will get some answers,well if I can find her.

Y/N'S P.O.V

Now that I know that the royal family knows of Drakkon I'm certain they will come for him. If not just the one I had spoken with then maybe a small army,I hope it doesn't come to that though. I wouldn't stand a chance against them,even with Drakkon they could bring a dragon that is bigger than he is. We flew silently over a lake not far from another town,in my haste to leave I didn't get to pick up the supplies I would need and with no money to get more I would have to steal it.

Drakkon must have sensed my discomfort as he began to fly closer to the ground on the other side of the lake. We touched down and I slid down his great green back
"Oh Drakkon I don't know what to do" I said" If those Targaryen's find us,they will take you for there own and imprison me for stealing " Drakkon lay down on the grass and watched me with great yellow eyes. I walked up and down beside the water, thinking of what to do. There isn't really anything I can do except keep running.

"Come on Drak,let's get some supplies and then we leave for good" I said walking off,the green dragon rose to his feet and began to follow after me. There is no point hiding any more,I'm sure half the kingdom knows about us by now. We reached a small town and with Drakkon hiding in the long green grass,I headed into the town unseen to get what I would need. I made sure to keep my face covered and stay to the shadows as much as possible. I couldn't afford to be seen and stopped,not when there is the possibility of a royal army heading my way.

I didn't normally steal but I had to this time,I took only what I needed. Food,drink, something to sleep on and in and some more clothes. With my stolen items I began making my way back out of the town towards the long grass. Only when I got there I had a feeling that something wasn't completely right. I walked into the long grass and looked around me every few seconds,I saw no one but I still felt uneasy. I reached Drakkon's side and put the stuff on the floor,I then heard the sound of flapping wings coming from above me.

I looked up and saw a red dragon circling the sky above where we are hiding,I watched as the dragon flew closer to the ground and then land several feet away. Damn the Targaryen is back and this time has his own dragon.
"You where easier to find than I had thought" the man said getting down from his own dragon,as he came closer Drakkon breathed smoke at him as a warning to not get to close. The man then said something in a different language and the red dragon lay down behind him
"Why did you follow me,why couldn't you have just left us alone" I said
"You miss understand me dear lady,I'm not hear to steal your Drakkon. I only wish to talk."