Agent Smith 4.

A/n this idea randomly came to me as it currently snowing in the UK (08/03/23)

Most people remember their first experience with snow, some are like puppies seeing snow for the first time. Others are of course more cautious of the strange white stuff there first time seeing it. Me I personally love snow,well when its crisp and fresh not that slushy grey muck. Since it has been too cold today,we got sent home from work early,I wanted to spend time outside in the snow my friend's however didn't.

While my friend's went home for the day I made my way to the medium sized patch of grass near to where I live,since there aren't any children around here I know the grass is untouched,so I can make the most of the fresh snow. My first point of business is a snow man,I've never been that good at them but that won't stop me. Strangely half way threw making the middle of the snowman,I got the feeling of being watched.

I stopped and looked around me but I couldn't see anyone,I know nothing around me is real its all a simulation but still,you can't be to careful especially with those agents. OK one of them is better than the others but I won't tell him that,can you imagine telling Agent Smith I think he is the best agent and unbelievably attractive? That would be a a serious ego boost and he doesn't need one of those.

I turned my attention back to the snowman when out of no where a voice said
"What are you doing Miss L/n?" I screamed and fell over the snowman,there was no one here two minutes ago so who the heck spoke. I look up from my place on the ground and see the agent I had just been thinking about looking back at me
"Damn it Smith are trying to give me a heart attack?" I tell him.

I see Smith look at the remains of my snowman
"What are you doing?" He asks again
"I'm trying to build a snowman agent nosy" I tell him,I grab a handful of snow and throw it at him"That is for making me ruin my work" I stand up and brush off the snow from my clothes"What are you doing here anyway?"
"I was on patrol near by" Smith says not even fazed by the cold weather
"Sure you were" I say.

"Aren't you cold?" I ask,as Smith is still only dressed in his black suit and still wearing sunglasses even though there is no sun
"I don't feel the cold" Smith said
"Lucky for some" I say "What is with the shades,there is literally no sunshine"
"Its an agent thing" Smith says
"Just take them off,no one will no" I tell him
"I'd rather not" Smith said.

"I'll do it my self" I say and reach for Smith's shades,he must have anticipated my move as he successfully avoided my reach"Don't be such a chicken and take them off"I say going for him again
"You know fully well I'm a program and not a bird" Smith said stepping away from me again
"Stop moving would you" I say, in my annoyance I grab snow and throw more snowballs at him.

Somewhere along the line Smith had started to throw snowballs back at me,I don't think he even noticed.
"You won't win Y/n so give up" Smith says, I had hidden behind a tree and he is looking for me. I had a plan to beat him,I just hoped it would work. I watch quietly as Smith comes slowly closer to where I am hidden, as he comes to a stop to look around him. I move forward slightly.

Luckily his back is to me,so I sneak right up behind him and jump onto his back. I had hoped to knock him over and take the sunglasses that way,but to my luck Smith didn't budge when I jumped on him
"Was there some point to your attack?" Smith asks
"Oh you ruined my fun" I huff at him
"Better luck next time" Smith says looking at me over his shoulder, in that second he looked back I took his shades off,revealing a pair of beautiful blue eyes which stop me from making my escape 'his eyes are so beautiful' I think.

"Why are you staring at me?" Smith asks
"I wasn't staring, just you know looking" I said trying to play down the fact that my feelings for him just got stronger,I knew it would also never be returned. I got off the agents back and handed his shades back to him"I'm cold I'm heading inside "I told him before heading to my apartment.