Whis part 3.

No one's P.O.V

Y/n was as good as her word,the next time Lord Beerus went to sleep and Whis visited earth on his own. The two spent a lot of time together. Over the course of the next three years the angel and the female saiyan became very close friends, Y/n would often confined in Whis about her past and any worries she currently had. The only problem being for the two,is they both shared the same predicament. They had both fallen in love with the other.

Neither had anyone they could really talk to about there situation. When Beerus had awoken from his short nap,Whis had gone back to Beerus's planet and Y/n saw less of him. Whis didn't tell the God of Destruction about what had gone on,whilst he had been sleeping. Y/n had a similar problem, she couldn't tell Goku because he would more than likely tell Chi-Chi and maybe Bulma.

She certainly couldn't tell Vegeta as he didn't really care about matters of the heart,and Goten and Trunks where to young to understand. Y/n didn't bother with Gohan and Videl as they have little Pan to raise. Despite all of this she does have one thing to look forward to,and that is her birthday. Y/n and Whis where planning to spend the day at a theme park for her birthday, well everyone would be going but she had arranged to meet up with Whis as well.

Y/n's P.O.V

My birthday is only a few days away now and I can get to see Whis again. Who knows I might even be able to work up the courage to tell him how I truly feel about him. Then again if I do that and Whis doesn't feel the same it could ruin our friendship, and that is one thing I don't want.
"Why must this be so complex?" I said out loud
"Huh? Something wrong Y/n?" Goku asked me
"Its nothing Goku,just thinking out loud" I say sighing.

Whis's P.O.V

I hadn't expected to receive a message from my sister asking to bring Lord Beerus to a meeting with our father and Champa,the location we are due to meet is a few days journey. Which would mean I would miss Y/n's birthday. I had to tell Y/n that I couldn't be there,I told Beerus that I would make a quick trip to earth for food before we had to leave.

I headed to capsule corp as I know that is where Y/n tends to be,I found her outside drawing as the young Goten and Trunks played not to far away.
"Lady Y/n" I said gaining the woman's attention,she jumped slightly and looked up at me
"You startled me Whis,I wasn't expecting to see you so soon" Y/n says.
"That is why I am here actually" I tell her,I saw her glance over to the two young boys and then stand up.

"What's up?" Y/n asks
"I sorry to say this Y/n but I will not be able to make your birthday in a few days time" I tell her
"Why not?" Y/n asks"We had this planned for months"
"Unfortunately this morning I received a message from my sister in universe 6,telling me our father has requested to see both Lord Beerus and Lord Champa. The journey will take several days" I say sadly.

"Oh that's OK Whis,I guess you can't say no to your dad's summons" Y/n says"There is always next year" Despite the smile on her face,I knew Y/n is upset with me. I could see it her beautiful E/c eyes
"Y/n I..." I tried to say
"Don't apologize Whis this isn't your fault" Y/n told me"I'll see you when ever" and with that Y/n walked off to join the two boys.

I made my way back to Beerus's planet,the God is relaxing on the sofa awaiting my return
"Where's my food Whis?" Beerus says
"I forgot" I say walking past him
"What do you mean you forgot my food" Beerus shouts jumping to his feet,before he could carry on ranting. I held up my hand to silence him
"We have to leave now" I say bluntly, Beerus stopped his rant and looked at me suspiciously.

"Very well"Beerus says, we departed and took the long journey to the meeting place. When we did arrive several days later,my mood hadn't improved at all. Whilst Beerus and Champa sat talking with my father, I stood not paying any attention at all. For once I'd rather have not done my duty and left the meeting the moment we arrived,but I didn't. I sighed sadly thinking about how sad Y/n had been the last time I had seen her,I knew I had to make it up to her some how.

Meanwhile at the table
No one's P.O.V

Whilst Whis is deep in thought,the meeting with the two gods of destruction and grand priest continued unaware that one angel wasn't paying attention. Soon enough though the grand priest noticed that his son was not himself,he watched as Whis looked at something in his staff and sigh disappointedly
"What's gotten into Whis?" Grand priest asked Beerus
"I don't know,he hasn't been himself since he got back from earth a few days ago" Beerus says, glancing over to his attendant.

"Is it a woman by any chance?" Vardos asks
"What woman?" Grand priest asks his daughter
"I don't know but Whis seems to be,almost love sick" Vardos says
"An angel doesn't fall in love" Champa says
"How do you know" Beerus demands of his twin
"Let's ask him" Vardos says
"Vardos leave your brother alone" Grand priest says

"Alright brother who is she?" Vardos asks standing in front of her brother
"Who's what?" Whis asks,Vardos takes her brother's staff and looks into the ball at the top
"So it is a woman" Vardos says,handing Whis's staff to there father
"A friend of your's?" Grand priest asks Whis
"I'm uncertain if we are still friends" Whis says.

"If you mean Y/n,which you more than likely do. Then she will be still your friend Whis" Beerus said
"Who is Y/n to you?" Grand priest asked his son
"A very special woman in my life, who I care very much about" Whis tells them
"Tell me about her,my son."