Daemon Targaryen 2.

A/n the picture at the top is Drakkon.

A rumour, that's what started all this business. A rumour from a drunk in a tavern, of course no one at first took the man seriously. Until they claimed to have seen it for themselves,a dragon that is. The people of Westerios know that the Targayren family has dragon's and that there are three known dragons in the wild,that have no rider. And now it would seem that there is a fourth dragon. Eventually the rumour reached the ear of the rogue prince Daemon Targayren. At first he wasn't sure what to make of it,but curiousity got the better of him and he set off on his horse to see if he could see this so called dragon himself.

According to the rumour the dragon had been sighted several times near a large forest,so that is where Daemon headed. On the ride he thought to himself,that why was he a prince of the land following a rumour. The answer simple,to see if there is another dragon lose in the wild and if so he hoped to catch it and take it back. Only further along on his journey,the prince began to grow impatient. He had hope to see the dragon by now but saw nothing.

Daemon stopped his horse and looked around him,there was nothing around but endless greenery. Just before he was about to give up and leave, Daemon caught movement just up ahead of him. It wasn't the dragon he was hoping for but a person. The prince watched as the figure stood near to the trees and looked around them,they then turned back to the trees behind them. Before the person could disappear, Daemon urged his horse forward.

But the person didn't disappear,they faced forward again and began to walk away from the trees. As Daemon got closer he saw that is a woman that had come from the trees. And he headed right towards her.

Y/n's P.O.V

With no one insight I made my way from the forest that I called home and headed to find the nearest village,I need to gather supplies before we leave. Drakkon had been seen flying over the trees and I know it's only a matter of time before,men come to hunt him. I carefully made my way away from the forest,only to see a horse coming towards me. The land infront of me wasn't as empty as I had thought. I carried on pretending I hadn't seen the rider or horse,only the horse then crosses my path.

"Are you lost?" I asked the rider, hoping to keep him away from the forest
"I'm not entirely sure" the man said,I couldn't see his face under the black helmet he wore
"Are you looking for something?" I asked trying to be casual,the rider looked around him before dismounting his horse. He then took off his helmet revealing long white blond hair
"Why are you alone out here,may I ask?" The man asked ignoring my question
"What business is it of yours? Do you own this land?" I asked.

"Madame my family owns this whole kingdom,so yes I own this green land" the man said,it then came to me who this man is. The white blond hair and his family owning everything,he must be a Targaryen. Which means he's here for Drakkon. Well he can't have him,Drakkon is my best friend I've had him since he hatched. I noticed the Targayren watching me like he is trying to read my mind
"I'll get to the point,have you seen a dragon around here?" The man asked.

"You can't have Drakkon, he's mine" I said backing away from him
"Drakkon is it, interesting " the Targaryen said" So the rumour is true then " without thinking I turned and ran back towards the trees,if I could get to Drakkon in time we could fly away from here.

Daemon's P.O.V

To my suprise the woman turned and ran back towards the trees,she had reacted so fast it took me a few seconds to climb back into the saddle and follow. The woman had already disappeared into the trees,when I gave chase. I hadn't even reached the trees when I hear a great roar and then there is the unmistakable sound of wings flapping. I watched in amazement as a large green dragon rose from the trees above me,the woman I had been talking with sat on the beast's broad back.

The woman looked down at me
"Drakkon is my friend,I won't let you take him Targaryen" and with a flap of powerful green wings,Drakkon rose higher into the air and away from the forest. I could only watch as the dragon flew further away from me,once they had disappeared I turned my horse back towards home. To stand any chance of finding the woman and her dragon again, I would need my own dragon Caraxes. I just hoped we would find her again.