Agent Smith 4 part 2.

Smith's P.O.V

I watched as Y/n walked away from me,I couldn't work out why her attitude had gone from happy to sad in a few seconds. I looked at my sunglasses in thought, I could put them back on and go back to work or I could follow her and see what I can find out. I checked my ear piece to make sure my absence hadn't be noticed, then removed it from my ear and followed after Y/n.

I had never been overly curious before, but I now am more curious than ever to know what made Y/n sad. I shouldn't even be bothered by her,but sometimes I need time away from the other agents and the red pill people and Y/n is my escape. Since she is still plugged into the Matrix I know there is no way of her being turned against me by the escapees. Since a lot of people that worked in the same place as her had been unplugged,it had made sense that we would need someone on the inside and I chose Y/n.

She wasn't a tracked operative,I kept her away from others and passed on her information accordingly. Over time I found my self visiting her outside of work and I always got the strangest sensation when I did. I haven't figured out the sensation yet,but I know it only happens around Y/n. When I entered the building Y/n was nowhere to be seen,I made my way up to the floor where she lives.

Y/n's P.O.V

I had just reached the door to my apartment when my next door neighbor Justin Drake came out of his apartment, I hate this guy.
"If it isn't my favourite neighbor" Justin said upon seeing me
"Get lost Justin, I'm not in the mood" I tell him
"I can fix that,you can come on a date with me and then we can come back to my place" Justin said coming closer to me.

I turn to face Justin ,but then I see Smith coming towards us
"Smith I thought you had left?" I ask forgetting all about Justin
"Who's this guy?" Justin asks when Smith had joined us
"We work together" I tell him"What do you want Smith? "
"We need to talk" Smith said
"Sorry dude but Y/n is going to dinner with me,so your talk will have to wait" Justin said.

"No Justin I'm not going anywhere with you" I say
"Come on I know you will enjoy it" Justin said
"The lady said no,so I suggest you leave" Smith tells my neighbor
"Make me tough guy" Justin said getting in Smith's face
"I wouldn't Justin" I warn him
"Why not,what you gonna do suit?" Justin said, Smith gave Justin a shove and sent him flying down the corridor
"Don't come back" Smith said.

"Thanks for that,that guy was getting on my nervous" I say unlocking my front door
"I still want to talk?" Smith said
"Fine" I said,I opened the door and walked inside,Smith followed closing the door behind himself. I walked into the front room took off my boots,coat and gloves and sat down on the sofa,I pulled my legs up to my chest to try and warm up. Smith walked into the room and took his sunglasses off,I kept my eyes on the floor.

Silence settled around the apartment as neither one of us spoke,I decided to break the silence
"You wanted to talk,so talk" I know my tone is cold but I couldn't help it
"What made you leave before, I know you weren't cold?" Smith asks looking down at me
"I was cold like I said" I say,I wanted to tell him the truth,but what good would come from it?
"I know you are lying" Smith said
"Don't believe me then" I get up to head to my bedroom,only for Smith to stop me
"Tell me the truth" Smith demands.

"I like you OK,I really like you and I know you won't ever feel the same" I tell him angrily "Do you know what its like to have feelings for someone,you know only sees you because you are of use to them and no other reason?" Smith didn't say anything he just stood there looking at me. I can't even tell what he is thinking at this point, his face is blank.

I pull away from him and go to head to my room
"I don't just see you because you are of use to me,I see you because you are my escape" Smith said,I turn back to him
"What do you mean?" I ask
"I get this sensation every time I am near you" Smith walked over to where I am stood"I don't even know what the feeling is I just know you are the cause of it"
"Are you saying you like me?" I ask him
"You are a tolerable human" Smith said.

"I'll take that as your way of saying yes,you do like me" I say feeling relieved that the guy/program I have a crush on likes me back
"So what happens now?" Smith asks unsure
"How about this" I say taking ahold of his tie and pulling him down into a kiss. I had found a way to warm myself that didn't involve a hot drink,just a hot agent.
"Easy on the suit" Smith said once we had parted"I should be getting back to work"
"I'm sure Wingus and Dingus can survive without you, or they that hopeless?" I say
"I think they can last a bit longer without me there" Smith said before he kissed me again.