Others noticed and rushed over, but were knocked out one by one by the red-eyed and fierce-looking James!

In just a few tens of seconds, he ran from the entrance to the scar-faced man and broke the hand that was holding Amelia's head with a single strike.

He immediately reached out his long arm, pulling Amelia out of the water. When he felt her icy cold body, his heart trembled violently...

He raised his trembling fingers to check her breath, but saw her suddenly coughing and spitting out several mouthfuls of water...

James breathed a sigh of relief and hugged her tightly in his arms, kissing her forehead.

"Amelia, I'm here, you don't have to be afraid anymore..."

He would make those who hurt her pay a painful price!

Amelia held her chest, struggling to breathe as she looked up at James.

"You..."

Before she could finish her sentence, a man holding a knife rushed at James from behind.

"Be careful!"

With lightning-fast reflexes, James swung the iron rod in his hand and struck the man behind him hard!

The man, who was hit in the vital point of the abdomen, couldn't even hold onto his knife and fell to the ground in agony.

The others rushed at James, thinking they could overpower him, but they were no match for his quick and fluid movements!

He protected Amelia with one hand while unleashing the full force of his strength with the iron rod to take on as many attackers as came his way.

His movements were so fluid that he didn't even blink, and the aura of his power made the people around him tremble in fear...

Meanwhile, Brandon, who was being protected from a distance, calmly smoked his cigar as he watched James' innate strength.

In the past, Brandon would always regard James highly, and never dared to easily offend him.

But James abandoned his daughter for a cheap woman who looked like Emily, and even retaliated by acquiring Moore Group!

How could he still hold onto this backstabber, going from a full-fledged chairman to an executive director?

Brandon crushed the cigar he had just smoked underfoot, and looked up at James with cold hostility...

Since he couldn't find Mr. Shawn, he would first take care of James. After all, these people were all his enemies!

He squinted his dangerous eyes and raised his chin towards the scarred man. "Bring all the people outside in!"

Even though James was a lone wolf who was good at fighting, he couldn't possibly beat the group of professional bodyguards that Brandon had hired!

Amelia saw a new batch of bodyguards rushing into the cabin, and her worries and fears instantly surged.

The man who was fighting seemed to sense her unease, and subconsciously held her hand with a bit of force.

Amelia also tightened her grip on his hand and tried to keep
herself calm, not wanting to affect him.

He had already cleared a path and could have taken Amelia to escape, but they were surrounded by a constant influx of bodyguards.

Even though James was skilled in fighting, he couldn't withstand the overwhelming number of people. The longer the fight dragged on, the faster he became exhausted...