CHAPTER 40

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT TELL US!!" Mina yells mad that Momo knew about you and Bakugo's relationship before her. " it was when we all slept over at her house she drunkenly confessed to me about her and bakugo and I promise I wouldn't tell, by the way, your ass was in the room drunk as hell so before she confessed you fell asleep" momo said laughing.

It was currently the next day, and everyone decided to hang out over at Bakugo's house. the boys congratulated him on his relationship while the girls were happy but mad that only one of them knew and didn't say anything.

 " calm down you lucky yall found out earlier than expected" Y/n says, everyone looks at her in shock. " so when were you going to tell us?" Todoroki asked, "When the drama with my aunt and cousin is over for good" you replied.

Mina's frustration simmered as she processed Momo's explanation. "Well, that's just great," she muttered under her breath, crossing her arms.

Bakugo, sensing the tension, stepped in. "Look, it doesn't change anything. We're together, and that's that." His tone brooked no argument, and the group fell into an uneasy silence.

Y/n glanced around the room, feeling the weight of their stares. "Let's not make this a big deal, okay? We're all friends here."

Mina huffed but eventually nodded, realizing that her anger wouldn't change the situation. "Fine," she relented, though the annoyance still lingered in her eyes.

The day continued with playful banter, video games, and shared meals. Despite the initial tension, the group managed to enjoy each other's company, with occasional teasing about keeping secrets and promises of no more surprises.

As the evening wore on and the sun dipped below the horizon, Y/n found a quiet moment with Bakugo. "Thanks for handling that," she whispered, leaning into him.

He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer. "They'll get over it. What matters is us," he replied, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead.

With a smile, Y/n nestled against him, content in the knowledge that despite the initial shock, their friends would come to accept and support their relationship. "Anyway Chile, Y/n we going out," Kayla says. "but-" 

 "No buts missy we gotta make sure you look good for ya manz," Mina says. "yall forgetting that Denki and Kayla one as well..." Momo says. "HOW DID YOU KNOW!!" Denki says in shock " Oh please it was so obvious" Bakugo and Y/n say at the same time. everyone looks at the both of you in shock then laugh. 

The morning ended with laughter and shared memories, a reminder that no matter the challenges, friendship, and love prevailed in the end