chapter 12

Y/N'S POV

I grabbed Bakugo's hand, and we walk back to the parking lot. " Bakugo if you don't mind me asking what the girl to you is?" you asked " a close friend" he responded " more like fake" you mumbled under your breath. I felt bad for Bakugo and wanted to help him in any way I could, but I didn't want to stick my nose deep into his business, so Ima waited for him to deal with her before I took matters in my own hands. 

When Bakugo told you saw sorrow and hatred in his eyes when he talked about her. I knew he was holding something back I could tell that there was something screaming to be free when you looked at him. " Just know that I'm here for you and if you need help beating this bitch up or exposing her remember I'm here" you said to him.  Bakugo looked at you with concerned eyes. " Y/N you good" Yeah why" " the way you're talking to me about this is kinda like a mother talking to a child" he said.  

" Well i don't like seeing my boom boom boy being used for some reputation that takes blood sweat and tears to build" you said." what did i say about calling me that?" " what?" that lil nick name" " boom boom boy?" " yea" " well... you told me to stop but i decided not to because it fits you well."  You guys arrived to the parking lot and saw the group.  " Their you guys are we were looking for you while trying to escape the media. Bakugo and I looked at each other and started laughing "you know the only reason why they came to you is because we told them that yall were there and had some stories to tell them "

The group looked at each other with disbelief but they ended up smiling.  Thats alright" Deku said the rest agreed except for vic. "ALRIGHT?!?! DID YOU NOT SEE ME ALMOST DROWN IN THAT CROWED?!?! I CAN PROBABLY SWIM IN WATER BUT MY BLACK ASS CAN'T SWIM IN A CROWD THAT ARE SURPRISINGLY STRONG!!!" 

Everyone starts to laugh while Vic stared at yall with a stink eye. You asked Bakugo for his number and saved it

 " When you get home save my number and don't forget we got a trip to go to in 2 weeks. Love you boo" you said to him before you left.

you got in your car with Kayla. " So did yall fuck?"  KAYLA!!"  " What a bitch can't be curious yall was gone and we looked for yall for like " " that don't mean we fucked" " who said?"  " I said" " did you at least get a kiss" she asked in a low sneaky tone. " MMCHT, girl bye" " did he??" no" but then a smile grew on your face. Kayla looked at you with shock and happiness "you did kiss him omggg!!!"  no bitch i got his number ahh" " that's nice at least that's one way to start" she said " that's enough" you said. Kaylah laughed while your plaid your music in the car later on jamming to it.

A/N: I honestly have no words for this chapter but in all honesty i love kayla she gotta be my favorite character so far.

✨✨Quote of the Dayyyyyy✨✨