Chapter 18

You guys went into the resort and checked in. Mina and Y/n's rooms were on the 5th floor, Deku and Todoroki on the 3rd floor, Bakugo and Denki on the 6th floor, Momo and Vic on the 4th floor, Kayla and Kirishima on 2nd floor. Everyone took their key card for their room. 

                                                          Bakugo's a Pomeranian 🐕

Mina♾️❤️: what yall wanna do now that we here? 

Y/N🎶❤️: tbh i was gonna sleep and watch some shows but we could do something ✨exciting✨

Everyone💕❤️: same

Momo🤑😇: how about we relax until 8:30 ish  and meet up at the swimming pool.

Denki⚡🥳: can we just do that tomorrow.

Todoroki ❤🤍: true especially you Y/N after what you pulled on the plane I think you should relax  and wind down were staying here for 2weeks in.

Bakugo💣🧡: and she calls me a hot head 🤣🤣

Y/N🎶❤️: shut up you wanna be king Kong

Deku💓: crazyy

Mina♾❤:  I can't

VIC💜♾: NAH DONT TAKE THAT

Bakugo💣🧡: I'll remember that

Y/N🎶❤️: remember then

Bakugo💣🧡: Let's see who go be the talkn then.

Everyone but Y/N and Bakugo: 🛌👩‍🦽

Y/N🎶❤️: boy bye ima take a nap

Mina♾❤: anyway I'm out if anyone wanna relax wit me at the pool you can come at 8. 💕

Kirishima❤😁: bet

Y/N🎶❤️: ight

Everyone  seen

You went to your bag and got your skin care products , body care items  and took a shower. You liked when the water was hot but a little close to burning ( thats how I like mine if that's not how you want it then change the temperature) just to ease your muscles. After you did your skin care and shower you put put on a sweat shirt and some boots shorts. You took out your phone and went through Twitter and looked at the exposed page. After a few  minutes  you saw a tweet that caught your attention " R&B SINGER  Y/N DATING BAKUGO RAPPER OF ECLIPS GROUP?!"

" I swear these people got nothing better to do then just assume things... what is I am dating him?" You thought to yourself. You went through the comments of the tweet and saw people being nothing negative and positive about it.  One comment  got your attention- Y/N is an R&B singer  on top of that Bakugo is a rapper for eclips group they would not look good together, stay In  your own lane Y/N he don't want you.🥱 .

You looked at the replies to the comment seeing some people defend ypur case while others agreeing with the person.

You couldn't  stand seeing how judgmental people can be. You decided to get off Twitter and go to the pool.

                        Mina♾❤

Me: We need to talk meet mw at the hot tub

Mian♾❤: same I'll be their

Seen

You changed to your bathing suit, got your towel, sandle, key card and phone before  going to the hot tub.