chapter 3

3rd PERSON

After shopping Y/N drove to her favorite restaurant and went to check in to get her table. " Hi, i reserved a table that's under a name of Y/N L/N." you said to the host. " Oh yes a table for 2 for Y/N L/N, follow me please" you and Kayla both followed the host to your table but to your surprise a spiecial group was sitting at the table right next to you.

Y/N'S POV:

' OMFG, great today's not only Kayla's special day but also mine' I didn't know what to do I saw Bakugo steal a few glances at me like 3, but then that was it.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom to fix my hair, but then God had blessed me. HE stood up and also went to the bathroom.

I could see Kayla putting a hole in my back by just staring until I got to the bathroom. I fixed my hair and put it in a ponytail, added water to my hair so my curls could be defined more.

 I fixed my hair and put it in a ponytail, added water to my hair so my curls could be defined more

Once I got out of the bathroom I hear the sink in the boys' bathroom start, so I knew he was about to come out. i quickly hurried to my table.

I was not about to be a blushing mess to someone like Katsuki Bakugo. Once I got back to my table I see Kayla smirk.

3RD PERSON

" So I see you and Bakugo went to the bathroom together "Kayla said, "actually no, I went to the woman's bathroom he went to the men's" Y/N replied. " Ik, you like him" "and what if I do" " nothing ill just set up a little friend meet up" "Wym?" " While you went to the bathroom to fix your hair and make yourself look good for him the boy in the red hair came up to me, and we talked,

I got his number btw". "Kayla, yk that he's Bakugo's best friend and I don't think he's going to be nice to you I mean the man has anger issues he doesn't even treat the reporters with respect or kindness, the only time he shows kindness is to his fans, family, and those he cares about like his friends."

"Ik, but now I'm friends with his bestie sooooo sorry to tell you last minute but were going to an amusement park." "how the fuck did you get him to agrre with your ass to go somewhere along with me when yall just met?"

"  I hate you yk" " hating me on my birthday!?!? That's new. " yk I don't mean it" "IK" you both order your food once the waiter came and enjoyed your time.

Y/N'S POV
After we ate Kalya wanted to let loose and drink some alcohol. I let down the offer because i had to drive, but I let her drink. After she drank a few cups, she was wasted I called the waiter for the check and paid the bill.

Now I had to carry Kayla to the car and lord she was heavy. The boys at the other table were also getting ready to leave. Denki talked to me for a bit and saw a wasted Kayla. so offered to help me. I declined because I didn't want Bakugo near me, but eventually Kirishima helped me bring her to my car I thanked him. Bakugo ended up being their helping me with the shopping bags from the shoe store that I had in my hands.

" Thank you for helping " I said to them both " Hay, yk I love tacos, do you like tacos?" Kayla said with her drunk self. I laughed and opened the door for Kirishima to help me put her in the car. " I don't want to go home" Kayla whined

" well you have to it your birthday; you'll get a birthday nap" I said to her like I was speaking to a child. I've found out that when you talk to Kayla like a kid when she's drunk, you'll get her to do things.

The boys looked at me with soft, understanding eyes. " I'm sorry for her behavior, ngl she's usually like this when she's drunk Tho." You told the boys they nodded their heads in understanding.

So, they helped me out. Kirishima put her in the passenger seat and put her seat belt on for her. Bakugo put the bags in the back. I bumped into his chest by accident... *click* click*.... "Oh, shit mb" I said to him "tch". I didn't really care about his response, but his body felt nice and warm, and the scent of caramel filled my lung ' god I just want to smell that scent all day.'

Once I was settled, I told them thank you again and said my goodbye but before I left, I asked for Kirishima's Number to contact him since we had to go to an amusement park that Kayla Planed without your constant. I got in my car and drove off.

✨✨Quote of the dayyy✨✨