Chapter 27 (Edited)

"Katsuki I've liked you and have for a long time" 

time skip to food tasting-> -> ->

On the last day of your vacation, you, Bakugo, and the rest of the group decided to go on a food-tasting adventure. The place you guys chose was an hour away from the hotel you were staying at, but the journey was worth it. The food was delicious, and you all had an excellent time trying out different dishes and cuisines. 

Although you were sad that the vacation was ending, you felt happy that you could make new friends. You had a great time with Eclipse, and maybe even more than that, you were glad that you were able to take a break from the constant media attention. 

You knew that as soon as you got back, you would have to dive straight into work. You had a concert to host, an interview on the new album you released, a meet and greet with your fans, and to top it all off, you would have to deal with your aunt and her daughter, who always seemed to be a source of stress and drama. But for now, you were enjoying your last few moments of peace before the storm.

Album:

Name: 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖞

tracks:

𝓨𝓮𝓫𝓫𝓪'𝓼 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴- 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓴𝓮,𝓨𝓮𝓫𝓫

                                                              𝔄𝔡𝔪𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔜-𝔒-𝔘 - 𝔤𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔬𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔳4𝔪𝔭,𝔨𝔢𝔩𝔱𝔶𝔦𝔢𝔶

𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑 4 𝕸𝖊 -𝕷𝖔𝖜𝖐𝖊𝖞𝕭𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖘

𝕯𝖔𝖔 𝖂𝖔𝖕 (𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌)- 𝕸𝖘.𝕷𝖆𝖚𝖗𝖞𝖓 𝕳𝖎𝖑𝖑

Time Skip -> -> -> ( sorry for the frequent time skip but it's about time we move on from this setting)

You step into your cozy home and let out a sigh of relief. Ah, there's nothing quite like the feeling of being back in your own space. You climb the stairs, eager to check your schedule, and unwind with a well-deserved nap. As you approach your room, you can already feel the stress of the day melting away. Your eyes light up at the sight of your computer, but then you remember the one task you've been dreading all day. "Ugh," you groan to yourself, "I guess it's time to call that supervisor."

 Calling Supervisor Tammy...

Tammy: hello?

Y/n: heyyy

Tammy: Y/N where have you been the media is going crazy after seeing you and bakugo together in a park on the swings!

Y/N: Damn bitch what happened to hello? how are you? my name is? well I'm good, I went on a little vacation but I did finish my album so no worries

Tammy: Girl you got like 6 interviews that want your take on what happened, and you were also caught on your little vacation with Eclipse, people think you and bakugo are dating

Y/n: Ik you told me that 2 times Tam

Tammy: Im sorry I'm just stressed with the amount of calls that I'm getting with Podcase and shows.

Y/N: Gurl i don't know how you do it but thank god I got you but I have a concert next week for my album loverty so ima need you to confirm everything so nothing goes wrong and ofc I'll be doing my part.

Tammy: Gur- ok  bye

Y/n: BYEEE