Chapter 39

It's the night of your concert and you're feeling nervous

It's the night of your concert and you're feeling nervous. This is the first album you've released with only four songs,  the songs within the album are not the type of song you produce, and you're unsure of how it will be received. You've faced criticism in the past, with people telling you that Katsuki doesn't like thick women and his fan base is known for their extreme behavior. But a lot has happened since then. Deku and the group gave you a call to wish you luck on your concert and let you know that they will be attending. "Y/n hurry up the stadium is full and the trailer for your album is playing right now!" Your advisor yells from outside your trailer. "coming!" you let the hairstylist and make-up artist do their finishing touches before thanking them and herring to the stage. The tech and sound people give you your mic and earbuds.

 The tech and sound people give you your mic and earbuds

(outfit btw^)

the music starts to play 

You know I'm not blind to see

The way that you always leave
That you won't fall for me

Y/n starts to walk out from behind the stage 

"You never opened your mouth to speak," you sang while performing her song. You looked towards the VIP section where Bakugo, Kayla, Vic, Deku, Denki, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Momo were all recording to post on their social media stories. "Maybe I'm delusional, losing my control," Y/n continued singing. Happiness filled her from top to bottom, and it was the only emotion she could express and feel. As the song came to an end, everyone cheered. Moving on to her next song, everyone was as hyped as ever. She made her way to the edge of the stage, jumped down, and went through the crowd to the VIP section. "Admire you, you are, you are admired," she continued singing. Reaching up to Kayla, who was singing along to her song, she joined the group and sent a wink to Katsuki before walking over to him and kissing him.  He kissed you back after processing what you just did; hands on your waist depending on the kiss. It was no kiss of 'Oh I'm doing it for the people around' but a kiss that meant that he truly cares and loves you. People screaming, cameras all on you, and everything. " here's your proof" Y/n said looking back at the group.

fast forward 

"Girl since when?!" Mina shouted while jumping up and down. "Since the trip to the resort," Y/n replied while laughing at their reactions. She walked over to her car where her chauffeur was waiting. "Anyway, I'll see you all tomorrow. A bitch is tired," Y/n said while giving her girls kisses on the cheek, hugging the boys, and kissing Katsuki before entering the car to go home. "Tomorrow is going to be a long day," she said to herself before laughing.