Chapter 24 (edited)

Minas room 

You all sat on the floor, forming a circle before starting the game. "All right, so we're going to start, but first TD said so," Mina said "But-" "Shut up" Everyone looked at Denki and started laughing seeing him dumbfounded after Mina hushed him. " Damn Denki u go let her talk to you like that?" Deku said laughing "Oh shut up, let's just start the game!" Y/N walked over to the room phone and called the front desk, "Y/N what are you doing? Vic asked. "Don't worry about it" Everyone looks at you weird as you continued talking on the phone "Thank you " you said before ending the call. "We can start now," you said with a huge smile. 

"...ok? Kay you go first truth or dare."  " I dare you to sit on Denki's lap until your turn comes again," mina says um, ok?" Kayla does her dare and feels Denki's mouth start to curl up to a smirk. she starts to heat up as she feels his member grow " you know when you start to fidget your fingers you end up grinding against me?" Denki said in a low voice whispering in her ears.

back to 3rd person

Everyone but u and Bakugo took their turns. "Bakugo truth or dare" Kirishima ask " Tch dare" " I dare you to...." "HURRY UP SHITTY HAIR" " ok calm down, i dare you to" Kirishima quickly smirks " take off your shirt hug y/n from behind and have a 2-minute conversation with her. using a seductive voice" " tch easy" Bakugo takes off his shirt revealing his toned body and six pack you on the other hand were still memorized my it even though you've seen it before, but you were jealous that others got to see what you only wanted to see. 

'Y/N you're not his girl you can't just restrict him from showing his body and your being overprotective just ask him already he said he wants you' you thought to yourself, then it begun. Your body starts to stiffen as you felt Bakugo embrace you from behind, " hey y/n" Bakugo said in the most seductive voice that made your legs weak you were a blushing mess. "h-hi hot head" you said unable to form words. "Bakugo chuckles " i thought we were done with hot head poodle it's not fair that i call you y/n~ but you call me hot head" "c-c-cause you are one" "ok poodle but you're also a hot head remember the mall when mina got hurt?" you nod your head " I need words y/n."  

'Dear god this man is too much i ask for strength oh my lord JESUS his voice.' you thought you yourself.'   "y/n~ do you remember?" "y-m-yea" "see so who's the hot head now" "TIME!"  Momo shouted Bakugo went back to bis seat put his shirt on he looked at you breathing heavily and smirked.  "Wow Bakugo I dint think you could do that to y/n." Vic said "EHHH?! I CAN DO ANYTHING LONG LASHES. you started at the ceiling and smiled.   

"Ok y/n truth or dare" Bakugo asked " truth " "ok what is the dirtiest thing you've ever done." Bakugo asked. " I cut and onion and didn't wash the knife then cut some fruit cause i was hungry while cooking." "ohhh ok" 

time skip->->->

after 6 round of truth or dare it was time for 7 minutes in heaven you guys used a wheel to randomly pick and got the results of MINA with Todoroki, y/n and Bakugo, Momo with denki. Vic wit Deku, and Kayla with Kirishima some came out laughing while others came out with awkward expressions.  you were second too last, and it was your turn. "y/n and Bakugo good luck" you both went to the bathroom instead since there was space. as soon as you both locked the door Bakugo pulled you in to his embrace nibbling on your ear and kissing your neck trying to find your sweet spot "Bakugo we can't do this here" "why we have seven minutes and I wanna put it to good use" "ahh~ " you quickly covered your mouth. 

he found your sweet spot he picks you up and puts you on the counter. he smirks and looks at you slowly sliding his hand into your shorts, rubbing your clit. you throw your head back and try to keep your moans from becoming loud as he continues to abuse your sweet spot " y/n" he no longer at your neck but looking at, "mm" you said lifting your head " before i continue i want you to be mine"  "ngh~"  so y/n will you?"  "yes...fuck~"  Bakugo smirks and kisses you both of you trying to fight for dominance you loved the way he tasted, his tongue exploring your mouth before breaking apart to get air. Bakugo inserts one finger in your vagina. "ngh" "damn y/n your tight" You look up at him "No shit" Bakugo chuckles and starts to finger you with one hand before entering a second finger. You cling on to him "You're doing a good job y/n"

  "TIME!!" you hear Momo shout, and you and Bakugo look at each other. "Looks like we're going to have to finish this later," Bakugo said taking out his finger and putting his middle and ring fingers in his mouth. "Don't put that in your mouth" You take out his fingers from his mouth and wash it. Bakugo goes up to your ear and whispers in a low voice, "you know you taste amazing" "ok I think it's time to get out I'll go to my room first Stay there for 15 and go to your room so no one suspects." You look at him and smile before walking to the door, he grabs your hand and pulls you into a kiss " love you" he said looking into your eyes "love you too" Bakugo smiles "you should smile more" you poked his face before leaving the bathroom.

SORRY I didn't post for a long time, but I promise to make it up to yawl with a triple post stay toon for ✨✨✨ 

✨✨word of the day✨✨