chapter 31

Y/n's days in the hospital passed in a blur, filled with a monotony of visitors and inquiries that she met with detached indifference. The looming specter of the media frenzy awaiting her discharge and the anticipated teasing from her lively aunt Lina and her boisterous cousin Almia were constant sources of anxiety.

"Why did I do this? Why was I so gullible enough to try and end it all?" Y/n questioned herself, her thoughts swirling with self-doubt and remorse. A deeper concern lingered in her mind – what would Bakugo, the one person she truly cared about, think of her actions?

"He probably thinks I'm some girl with a death wish, fueled by daddy issues and seeking attention," she mused, unaware of the genuine worry etched across Bakugo's face.

In reality, Bakugo was consumed by thoughts of Y/n's well-being. He tossed and turned at night, grappling with the uncertainty of when she'd be released, why she resorted to such desperate measures, and when he'd see her infectious smile again.

Backtracking to the moment Y/n confessed her feelings, Bakugo's perspective revealed a hidden depth of emotion. Despite his usual gruff exterior, he cherished Y/n's personality, realizing that she was the one he wanted, regardless of appearance.

When the news of Y/n's self-harm reached him, Bakugo's heart plummeted. He couldn't fathom losing her, especially after they had both confessed their feelings.

                                                                              flashback  

"Bakugo, I have something to tell you," Y/n began, eyes locked onto his. Fidgeting with her fingers, she hesitated before finally admitting, "Don't get mad, but... Katsuki Bakugo, I like you. A lot."

Bakugo couldn't help but marvel at her nervous charm, suppressing a smile. "Are you mad? See, I shouldn't have told you my feelings. God, Y/n, you're so dumb."

He chuckled, his heart racing with an emotion he rarely acknowledged. "Y/n, I like you too."

Her eyes widened in disbelief. "Really?"

Cupping her face, Bakugo leaned in for a kiss, sealing their newfound connection. "Mhm, I like you, Y/n."

Overwhelmed with joy, Y/n questioned, "So, are we boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Bakugo teased, "I don't know, do you want to be, teddy bear?"

Gasping at the nickname, Y/n asked, "You already gave me a nickname?"

"Already had it ready for you," Bakugo smirked, a mischievous glint in his eyes. He gently carried her into the bathroom, setting her on the counter.

Leaning closer, he whispered, "So, what's mine?"

Hey sorry if this chapter is all over the place it's 11:28 and while writing this I had like writer's block so I just typed what sou did well to mind. I hope you guys like this chapter and do t forget to vote and comment. Thank you💙💙

1/7/24

 re-wrote the entire chapter making it more engaging for you guys also happy new year to you all