Chapter 34

Continuation of  the sleepover 

Y/n had just returned home and was excited to spend time with her friends and boyfriend. They all decided to play a game to make the evening even more enjoyable. The first game they picked was "Never Have I Ever". Vic, one of Y/n's friends, exclaimed, "This is going to be so much fun!" Everyone agreed with her, except for Kayla, who didn't seem too thrilled about the idea. 

"What's the point of playing 'never have I ever' if there's no...," Kayla trailed off as she took out 5 bottles of alcohol from her bag. "ALCOHOL!!!" she shouted, as everyone cheered knowing that they were about to have a wild and fun night getting drunk. 

"You stay drinking," Y/n said, "I'm just a girl," Kayla said. " mhm." Y/n went upstairs to change her clothes before joining the game everybody else was talking with each other, playing music, etc. While you were changing a thought popped up in your head. 

'What is they find out about me and Katsuki being a ...thing?'

Of course, you knew friends would be happy for you and congratulate you but it didn't seem right you felt like you weren't ready to tell, and with the media already on your ass about it. You weren't ashamed of the relationship it's that you weren't ready and you had a concert in 3 weeks.Y/n decided to let go of the thought and enjoy herself tonight as she wore a white romper.

*knock* Knock*

She over to the door opening it to see bakugo in a wife beater and plaid pj pants. 'damn this nigga is too fine' you thought. " you ready everyone is waiting for you downstairs" he said  " yea." Bakugo noticed your outfit, looked you up and down, and smirked.  You could tell you were bout to get eaten OUT tonight. " You going downstairs like this?" he said with a smirk still on his face. " Yea? Why"  

"Nothing wrong with it just why don't you wear this when you're with me?" you looked at bakugo knowing damn well what was gonna happen if you were to wear rompers over at his house. "Kat the second I step foot into your house with rompers I won't be able to walk"

Katsuki enters your room closing and locking the door before kissing you, starting with your neck first. You can tell he mesmerized where your sweet spot was due to him abusing it. "fuck" you whispered as his hands travel from your waist to your breast, teasing your nipples.

"Kat we can't do this now the others are waiting for us," Y/n said Katsuki stopped the trail of kisses that he was making on your neck and looked up at you. " I don't care they're talking bout stupid shit anyway, not like they finna notice." His vermillion eyes and deep voice were enough to make you give in to his command but you couldn't, at least not today.

 What if someone heard yall having sex? "Kat as much as I love you and your sex we can't do this right we have to play never have I ever and I wanna get drunk tonight," Y/n said giving him a kiss on the lips before walking out the room.

 Katsuki gave in to your request and followed you downstairs. " what took yall so long and bakugo why did you go upstairs? " Deku asked, " I went to change my clothes and bakugo came up cuz his mom texted him to let me talk to her," Y/n said before Katsuki could say a thing. Everyone looked at you in shock, " how do you know his mom?" everyone said in almost unison. "well...my mom used to work with Bakugo's mom before she died...so it was like a long time no see call kinda.

everyone looked at the both of you understanding the situation. "Anyway let's get this party started!" you said running downstairs to the couch.

                                                     this is what your living room looks like btw