Chapter 8

3rd POV

Kayla and y/n walk upstairs and enter the studio. " Hey guys," Kayla said. " I thought you weren't going to be here?" Kirishima said. "Well yea, I wasn't but then I wanted to see how this girl over here is doing."  "Ohhh" Kirishima replied. " So how's the song?" Kayla asked. "It's finished Bakugo over here added some new instruments for the instrumental background and Kirishima added some new beats," Y/n said.  " oh yea, um Kirishima can I just call you Kiri for short ?" you asked. 

"Yeah, sure why not?" he replied, " ok thank you."  You looked at Bakugo only to find him examining your body. A slight smirk appeared on your face but was soon discontinued. "you guys want to go hang out for the rest of the time being?" y/n asked. " sure" Kiri and Kayla  replied. The 3  looked at Bakugo. "yeah-yea" he replied.  Kayla made a phone call to make sure the arcade was open. 

" yk you guys can go home and change if you don't wanna wear that." y/n said. the boys looked at each other confused. " What are you trying to say?" Bakugo asked   "what I'm trying to say is that, wear something comfortable its the arcade that were going to." y/n said. Kirishima agreed with what you said and decided to take  go home with Bakugo, change, then come back.  The boys left and it was just you and Kayla.

Kayla's pov

After i called the arcade to see if they were opened and if the prize machine was fixed i saw that the boys were gone. " Y/N, were the boys go?" i asked  " I told them that they can go home and change in something comfortable." she replied " why was their something wrong with their clothes?" I asked. " no, its just what they were wearing looked uncomfortable ngl Bakugo look like a meal in that outfit but i want him and Kirishima to be comfortable, anyway I'm going to change now." y/n said. " ok hurry tho they might be back soon!!" I yelled   " ill be don just in time dw girl." y/n said with a smile on her face.

Y/N'S POV

I went up stairs and wore my purple Nike tech tracksuit with purple Jordan 3 retros. I quickly ran downstairs and saw that the boys car was in our drive way. I just came in time