Chapter 30

Momo pov

"shit," I thought to myself.  Once I arrived at Y/n's house, I took the spare jet she gave me in case of an emergency.  As I entered the house, I yelled, "Y/N!?" Before I could call her name once more, I saw her lying on the ground with a knife that was now penetrating her thigh.

"Y/N!!"  I couldn't move at first, but I pushed myself to call the police and save my friend's vitality.

                              911
                           XX: XX

Operator:  911, what's your emergency?

Momo: hi, my friend just tried to kill herself. She stabbed the knife in her thigh!!

Operator: Ma' please calm down. I'll help guide you through this situation while I bring the ambulance and the police over to you.  What's the address of the house?

Momo: xxx-xx xxSt xxx, XX

Operator: ok,  can you check her pulse?  Just put your index and middle finger on the side of her neck.

Momo: ..... I feel a pulse

Operator: is she awake, or she passed out?

Momo:  she's passed out, probably due to the pain

Operator: ok, Ma' you doing great. Please run to the front door, unlock it, and return it to your friend. Can you do that for me?

Momo:  *shaky breathing* Y-Yea

Operator: Great

(I quickly ran  to the door, doing what I was told)

Momo:  I did it

Operator: great not get a cloth,  remove the knife, and quickly apply pressure to the wounded area

Momo:  ok

Operator: your doubt is excellent. The pandemics are on their way. Could you stay on the line with me til they come?

                Time skip

The paramedics quickly rushed inside the house, checking Y/n's pulse,  how she was breathing, and her condition.  2 of the men came into the house with a teacher, placing her body on it and rushing outside the door.

A police officer asked me questions.
"Ma'am, do you know what happened to her? "  the guy asked,  " I called her about 28 times cause I was going to ask her what time she is performing tonight; she didn't answer the phone, so I thought she was busy.  I decided to call her again, and she answered, but I heard she was crying.  I kept asking her what was wrong.  She started to cry heavily, and then she asked me if I would miss her if she were gone. I said yes, I would miss her.  She went silent and yelled on the phone that she would lose herself and wanted to be with her brother Kesh.  I impatiently knew why she was saying this; it was the cause of her aunt.  Her aunt has been ripping her family apart since she was young, and she suffers trauma from it. " I explained to the officer.

                    Time skip

I called everyone to tell them what had happened.  Everyone was worried for Y/N; no one would have thought how bad she was suffering inside, not even I.  Yes, I knew her background was not all flower sunshine and roses, but I didn't think she suffered so much to the point it would cause her to kill herself.

3rd person

Momo was taken into questioning by the police officer,  telling them everything she knew about this case. 

Eclipse came to the hospital, as well as Mina, Vic, and  Kayla.   Seeing the IV tube and other medical substances connected to Y/N's arm made everyone feel sad for Y/n. Never in a million years would Mina, Vic and Kayla have thought she would kill herself just because of her aunt. For Bakugo, Kirishima, Denki, Todorki, and Deku, they didn't understand why you would try and commit suicide.

They always saw you smile, but I guess the saying behind every smile is there is pain tucked down and locked away, writhing for revenge applied to you.