Chapter 23

"Hurry bout to leave you" Momo said  "Ight I'm coming" you said. You walked over to the girls but didn't see Kayla. "Yo were Kayla at" you asked, "oh she said that she can't come and how her legs hurt" Mina said.

" she coming to play tonight right?" Vic asked, "yea she said she will if her legs don't hurt as much."  " y'all ready?" you hear  todoroki shout. Bakugo,   , t and  todoroki were already a  black limo waiting for the girls to come.  " so we taking limos now? Crazy ion wanna be noticed by them paparazzi" you , " girl you gonna be fine yo body guards are here for a reason mind " Mina assured you. "Yea, we coming" you  said.

Once you got to the car you saw the boys were together so decided to sit with the girls, you didn't mind anyway. You saw that Mina wa wearing a Tie Front Ruched Bust Cami Dress in brown  , Vic was wearing a Tied Cutout Front Ruffle Trim Wrap Hem Dress in red, and Momo was wearing a Crisscross Tie Backless Metallic Halter Bodycon Dress in black.

" damn y'all look hella fine" you said inspecting their body. "We know" Vic said, " mhm". After like  3 minutes you started to get bored. You connected your Bluetooth to the car and started playing music.

( this song for all my black QUEENS that listen  to kpop, moonlight sunrise by twice)

"Moonlight sunrise baby let's do this all night" you guys sang

"Hol on this my part" you said

"I don't know how say this, I hope this songs on your play list, this feelings so hard to explain" you sang which mesmerized the group well boys mostly to catch you singing live.

"I don't even know how to talk rn" Mina sang

"It's I need you o clock rn" Vic sang

" I want you to hear  me say" momo sang

Time skip to next song-> -> ->

Red ruby da sleez by nicki minaj

Queen" momo sang

"Only on them C's if it's breeze
Red Ruby Da Sleeze, Chinese on my sleeve
These wannabe Chun-Li's, anyway, 你好 (你好)"
Who the fuck told bitches they was me now? (Ooh)
I knew these bitches was slow, I ain't know these bitches senile (ooh)"  y'all rapped

"Married a shooter 'case you niggas tried to breathe loud (brr-brr)
Boom your face off, then I tell him, "Cease  fire"
I'm the AB side" you rapped

Sadly the  the song stopped and your driver had announced that you guys have arrived to your destination. Before you could get out cameras were flashing everywhere. "Ugh" you looked at your guard and thanked him for keeping up with y'all loud asses and gave him  a tip.

You generally were  very close to your guards and had a good friendship with them but their was one guard you were really close with and that was Jason. Jason was your first ever guard and has been with you the day you started to become known to the world, he was like a dad to you.As soon as you got out the car your security flooded you and your group to the store.

You waved at your fans and kept walking.  As soon as you were in the store the unfortunately had to close the store while you were in due to the amount of people flooding the place to see you and the boys. "Fuck" you hear Mina scream, you look back to see a report run over Mina just to get to you.

"Y/n would you like to tell us if your relationship to Bakugo real? First of all I'm not don't even ask me that question, you ran over mina like it was nothing just to ask me that question. 1 stay out of my business and 2 how insensitive could you be.  The group looked over to see you yelling at a reporter, they try to come over to you but failed.