chapter 16

A WEEK LATER

                                                       Bakugo is a Pomeranian🐩

Mina♾️❤️: LMAOOO who put that😂😂

Y/N🎶❤️: I did OFC😘

DENKI⚡🥳: NAH Y/N you dead once he finds out

Kirishima😊✨: Hey guys

Y/N🎶❤️: KIRIIIII

Kirishima😊✨: Heyyy Y/N

DENKI⚡🥳: YO were kayla and vic?

Y/N🎶❤️: Good question... Denki  i got something to tell you

DENKI⚡🥳: Yeah...

Vic😫: STOP Y/N

Y/N🎶❤️: There she is, hey baby where you've been?

Vic😫: With Kayla 

Y/N🎶❤️: What yall doing?

KayKay🤭: Packing

Y/N🎶❤️: for... 

KayKay🤭: The trip

Y/N🎶❤️: OHHH, i haven't started yet, I'm guessing that Deku, Bakugo, Todooroki, and Momo are doing the same since they're not chatting.

KayKay🤭: Well ima continue paking.. btw what time is our flight?

Y/n🎶❤️: 9 p.m. its currently 7:09pm

KayKay🤭: ok

Danki⚡🥳: Y/n you still gonna tell me what you were going to say??

Y/N🎶❤️: I'll let vic tell you herself.

Denki⚡🥳:😐🤨

Y/N🎶❤️: Anyway, we should all start packing make sure to meet up at dynasty airport by 8 on the dot. Kirishima, please tell your group what time to be at the airport or else they will be left behind.

Kirishima😊✨: got it 

Y/N🎶❤️: Ight byeee

everyone seen

You put my phone down and started packing " Alexa play suicide doors by Lil Uzi Vert" ( yall should listen to it LIKE THAT SHIT GOES HARDD. PINK TAPE ALBUM OF THE YEARR...anyway) you walked to the corner of my room and took my suitcase and started packing.  After 30 minutes of packing and making sure that you had everything. you got your airport outfit ready which was a simple black crop top and some black sweats with a grey sweater and white crocs with socks (any color you want) and a purse.  you went to the bathroom and realized that you forgot to pack your skin care products. You decided to take a shower first and do your nighttime routine then pack your products. By the time you finished it was 7: 49 you called your driver to drive you to dynasty airport right away. there were 3 black cars That had your bodyguards follow you. you looked at your phone and saw 23 messages from the group chat saying were are you. However you were lucky because the airport was like a 3 minute drive to get their. Once you arrives you got your suitcase bag and ran inside as soon as you saw them.  " I'm here !!" you said trying to catch your breath you completed the bag check with the rest of the group and quickly got on the plain of course people were calling you guys out and posting you and the group on their page for clout, to brag that they saw you on their Instagram or twitter page, or they were truly jus fans of you guys. Paparazzi were their taking pictures for their page making lies or theories about you guys. You and the group's bodyguard were blocking people away from you guys. when yall finally arrived at the plane you and the rest went to first class Mina with Vic, Denki with Kirishima, Todoroki with Deku, Momo with Kayla. " yall aint funny,its fucking first class no need to rush to get to your seats" looked at them with an annoyed face and had no choice but to sit with Bakugo. you took your phone out of your purse and put it in airplane mode. " You're not going to put you phone on airplane mode?" you asked Bakugo. " No why" " you need to put your phone on airplane mode so the computer system on the plane won't crash dumbass." You grabbed his phone and put it on airplane mode. " Thank you for boarding with us my name is Andrea, and i will be your flight attendant for the rest of the flight please make sure to fasten your seat belts, put your phone or any device on airplane mode so the plane computer system won't crash-"   " see" you elbowed Bakugo proving your point. " " " Please make sure to press the button above you if you need anything like water or food. Since this is first class you will be served meals and wine. If you don't want wine, we have regular beverages that you can drink If you have any questions, please be sure to ask me with the button above Thank you and enjoy your flight." Andrea ended.  Denki pressed the button. " How may I help you?" Andrea asked  " you can help me by giving me your number?" denki said  with a smile on his face  "sorry sir but that's not something i can help you with I'm married" Andrea said holding up her had " And I have two kinds with my husband" she said before walking off you started laughing while looking at your phone seeing the scene you recorded and sent it to the group chat. You put you took out one air pod and started playing music. Unfortunately, Bakugo got the window seat, but it didn't stop you from taking a picture of the sky. After 40 minutes you started to get tiered you ring the flight attendant and asked for a blanket, once you received it you took a nap knowing it was going to be a 2-hour flight. during your nap your head ended up falling on Bakugo. He looked at you with shock and was about to move your head, but he saw that you were asleep and let you continue sleeping. He admires your face and how calm and beautiful it looked knowing that this would be a one-time chance seeing like this. " If you only knew how much i love you and how my love grows when I'm with you." Bakugo mumbled before falling asleep to his music as well.  " yoo look" Vic said to mina "omggg" mina yelled in a low voice.  " They fell asleep together look at them" Mina said. Kirishima heard what mina said and looked over to you and Bakugo sleeping.  and took a picture to tease him later on once they arrive to the resort. " We have to make them fall for each other and this trip will be the perfect opportunity." mina said. 

HEYYYYYY, I Know it's been like 2 days or something like that but i posted a long ass chapter  i hope you guys like it and have a beautiful and blessed day/night. LOVE YALLL❤️❤️

✨✨Quote of the dayyyy Ft. Cory✨✨