chapter 4

BAKUGO'S POV

me and the guys when to (f/r) we hung out and have dinner, todoroki could come because he was feeling sick, so we told him well get him food to go. Denki was talking about a girl that he saw at the event.

He said that she had curly hair, but it wasn't like beach wave curly but like coils and curls mixed together. "Tch, what does that have to do with us?" I said  " I just want to say that I like her friend, I know her she's a  businesswoman her name is Kayla" Denki replied, "how do you know all of this?" Deku asked.

"I saw her online when she had an interview to promote her merchandise." I like what she sells and some of my stuff comes from her business."  " Well Denki, you sound like you really like her," Kiri said.

"I do, but I don't know how to tell her, and when will I be able to tell her I probably won't see her again." " first of all how long did you have a crush on her?"  Deku asked, " A year why" Denki said "bro you might as well just follow her insta, DM her, and you'll be fine," Kiri said.

The waiter came and asked us for our order and drinks. I ordered Sukiyaki, I usually get spicy food, but they didn't have which kind of pissed me off.  While those idiots were talking, I saw the host lead two ladies to a table. " yo, that's her!" Denki said with excitement that only the table could hear.

"Who, the one with black jeans or the one in the dress?" I asked, " the one in the dress" Denki replied, " just ask her for her insta like right now " Deku told him "Nah maybe later she just arrived at the table" we all agreed to what Denki had said and started to eat our food.

" Denki do you know the other girl," I asked, " Yea her name is (y/n), she's an R&B singer, why do, you like her??" " No, I don't dumbass she just had me curious."  " ooooo looks like BAKUGO like (y/n)" "shut the fuck up dumb ass you lucky I'm not yelling at you, so you can be embarrassed in front of your 'crush.' 

fast forward-> -> ->

I couldn't stop looking at her, the way her jeans define her curves and damn her ass was fat but other than that the way she smiles and when she talks, her hair, her aroma it's so breathtaking, I can't help but look at her. 

fast forward-> -> ->

I see her and Kayla get a bottle of Hennessy, but she wasn't drinking, so I just assumed it wasa special event for her friend or her.  After a couple of hours, I see that Kayla is wasted. She was trying to carry her, but it looked like she was struggling.

I wanted to help her, but I knew dunce face would be teasing me and start chanting (y/n) and Bakugo sitting in a tree shit, so I just sat there and waited for someone to help her out. Denki offered her some help, but she said no.

after a few of her failed attempts she came to our table and gave us a warm smile before she asked for Kiri to help her. " Ouch that must sting Denki" i said. Kiri then called me to help her also, so I just went with them. ' Damn I just want to claim her she's just so perfect.

Once we got to her car, I opened the door in the passenger seat to put her drunk friend in, but she wouldn't go. She was whining and asking baby questions. " Do you like tacos? I like tacos." Kayla said. Kiri and I chuckled at what she said. " Get in the car Kayla you have to go home." (y/n) said, " nooo I don't want to."

To my surprise (y/n) started talking to her like she was a child. It made me feel warm inside the feeling it just felt so weird ' wtf is happening to me' I tried hard to ignore it. Once we were able to get Kayla in the car.

I saw (y/n) struggle to put bags in her trunk. I can't blame her it was a small one. I helped her move the bags to the back of the car. When I finished, I bumped into her "shit mb" she said I was able to see a clear view of her face, and it was amazing, she was beautiful.

"Tch" I realized that I was looking at her for a bit too long so just had to think fast. She said thank you, got Kirishimas number, and got in her car. Kirishima and I both walked to our cars. "So, you like her?" Kiri asked me. "What if I do?" I said.

He laughed   "yk. it's ok to like someone and btw we're going to hang out with the girls next week." "Where?" "Amusement Park" " Ok, just let the others know" " I will, don't worry."

A/N:  Hii, the story might of seemed rushed I'm very sorry for that, I want to let you know that you guys are loved not only by me but your families also, and I appreciate all of you guys reading this book. Please vote and thank you for reading. Love yall❤️❤️

✨✨Quote of the day✨✨