chapter 20

( Heyyy yall i think i might continue writing in third person because it just seems easier to me after doing it for that past... idk.... 5 chapters?? i hope yall understand and if you don't then.... cry about it anyway enjoyy✨❤️)

the sun hits Bakugos face forcing him to wake up. He let out a few grunts due to his arm hurting him because it was under you. he made sure not to wake you up before going to the bathroom. After a while he finished, since you were still sleeping, he walks out the bathroom with a towel around his waist and gets his clothes from the closet then quickly going back to the bathroom.

Y/N's POV

I woke up to the shower in Bakugo's room running. I decided to stay in bed because one I wanted to and two his bed is better than mine. 

I heard Bakugo open the bathroom door and quickly pretended to sleep but ofc it's the bathroom door now don't call me a creep or nothing,                                                                                       but you know damn well you would have kept at least one eye open so that's what I did. 

Lorddd I got to see this man's abs in 4k if only I had my phonee.                                                                      The way his muscle's flexed every time he moved ahhhh                                                                                but sadly he went back in the bathroom to change so the obsessing time was over,                              damn. anyway  i got up, took my phone, and looked at the group chat.

                                                        Y/N has a BBL😍😶‍🌫️

Denki:  since im first and all yall bitches is last i say that we all have to.....play TRUTH OR DARE.

Y/N: denki you know we have partners right so how we finna play?

Mina: Fr

Bakugo: dumass

Kirishima: true, not to what Bakugo said but to what Y/N said

Kayla: 🤭

Denki: to answer your question Y/N both you and your partner with be dared or have to tell the truth depending on what you chose. and if you dont want to do your dare or tell the truth to something that someone asked you, you gotta take a shot. simple as that.

Y/N: ohhh ok🤭🤭

Mina:😯

Denki: what?

Kayla: them hoes up to sumthing

Y/N: First of all, KAYLA you betta watch what you say before you not go be able to talk no mo and I ain't no hoe Bitch😘

Deku: ooooooo😯it just got hot up in this bitch. 🍵

Kirishima: STOP bruh🤭😂

Y/N: momo and todi still not up yet?

Todoroki: dont ever call me that

Kayla: oop

Y/n: why

Mina: here we go😐

Todoroki: Because that shit sound weird af

Vic: uh uh you'll regret replying to her now

Y/N: but why typing Todoroki takes to long

Todoroki: ok you can say anything but that shit

𝕴𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕴 𝕾𝕰𝕰 𝖈𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝕭𝖆k𝖚𝖌𝖔 𝖝 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara