chapter 33

Days turned into nights, and the hospital room became a cocoon of conflicting emotions. Y/n found solace in the unwavering support of Bakugo, who, despite the chaos outside, remained a constant presence by her side. Their connection deepened, a shared resilience emerging from the shadows that sought to engulf them.

The media circus outside showed no signs of abating. Rumors and speculations about Y/n's condition and the nature of her relationship with Bakugo fueled the sensational headlines. Yet, within the confines of the hospital room, the duo faced a different kind of challenge — the silent battle against self-doubt and the echoes of past struggles.

One evening, as the setting sun painted the sky with hues of orange and pink, Y/n stared out of the window, lost in thought. The weight of external expectations pressed on her shoulders, threatening to overshadow the fragile progress she and Bakugo had made.

Bakugo, sensing her internal turmoil, broke the silence, "You don't have to listen to their crap, you know. Screw what the media says. This is about you and what you need."

Y/n turned to him, gratitude in her eyes. His words, a beacon of understanding, cut through the noise of the world outside. As they shared a quiet moment, Bakugo's hand found hers, a gesture that spoke volumes in the silence between them.

"I've been thinking," Bakugo began, his gaze meeting hers with a determined intensity, "We can't control what they say out there, but we can control how we handle it. And I'm not letting them mess with you or us."

His resilience mirrored hers, a reflection of the strength they drew from each other. Together, they decided to face the storm head-on, emerging stronger on the other side. Bakugo, ever the protector, became a shield against the harsh scrutiny of the outside world.

The following days saw a subtle shift in Y/n's demeanor. Empowered by Bakugo's unwavering support, she began to engage more with the world outside the hospital room. The once-daunting prospect of facing the media became an opportunity to reclaim her narrative.

In a press conference, Y/n ag reporters. Y/n spoke of her journey, her struggles, and the importance of mental health awareness.

As the conference concluded, the room buzzed with a newfound respect. Y/n and Bakugo, once at the mercy of the media's lens, had taken control of their narrative. The echoes of resilience reverberated, challenging the preconceived notions surrounding their relationship.

That evening, the hospital announced that Y/N would be discharged at 4:56 AM. Y/N's friends and Eclipsy were in the hospital room cracking jokes early in the morning getting Y/n ready for her discharge. "Hey, Denki? Are you and Kayla dating?" Y/n asked Denki before looking at the rest of the group with a smirk. "um were jus-" Denki was cut off by Kayla" we're dating." A huge smile appeared on everyone's faces before saying congratulations to them. " HA, I knew it you owe me $30 Kirishima!" Deku said joyed before going back to his original composure "Sorry." Everyone laughed at his outburst.

fast forward

Y/n was discharged from the hospital while getting out they ignored the media and their questions. when they got home everyone decided to sleep over at Y/n 's house; watching movies playing games, etc. Today was a day in which you can say was a good day.