chapter 7

Bakugo's POV

While we were at y / n's house we heard the doorbell rang. " I'll be back," Y/n said. Kirishima and I both nodded our heads and waited for her to come back up. "So what do you think?" Kirishima said  "Shut up" I replied  "Hey, I know you like her, it's so obvious," he said. " Who said I liked her I just wanted to help her with her song that's it," I replied. "You know that you would never help anyone with anything unless you care about them, and you know that."  Kirishima was right, I liked y/n, but I don't know how to tell her or what even to do. Hears this strange feeling that I feel every time I see her I imagine things, things that are a bit interesting. 

Y/N's POV

I went downstairs and saw only Kayla. " Heyy girl," Kayla says  "Mm don't give me hey" I replied.  "Why what happened?" she said with a smirk forming on her face. "You told Kiri and Bakugo to help me which they did an amazing job at, but I almost fainted!!" I silently yelled at her. "You know I did this for you eventually you'll have to tell him your feelings before someone takes him, and you'll become nothing but just a person he helped with music." Kayla said "I know, and I don't want that to happen I want him to be all" "Yours?" Kayla said while cutting me off. "Yea," I said.  "We should go upstairs, I'm guessing their in your studio."  "yup".

Sorry for the short chapter this week is SAT week, so I'm trying to make time to study for the upcoming sections, do my daily reading, and also upload chapters ofc. This week might be tough for me but ill try my best to upload as many chapters as I can love you guys❤️❤️