chapter 37

sorry for this chapter being short, I hope you enjoy the❤️✨

Baku Go's name here will be kitKat ion really like it but that's all I can think of rn and other nicknames are for different chapters...hint...hint

" Come on Y/n let's go it's time for bed" Momo tried to convince you to go to bed but you just wouldn't budge. In your drunken state, you start to whine and drop yourself to the floor like a toddler. "NO let me sleep with KitKat!" everyone looked at you confused wondering who KitKat may be. " is that the name of her dog or sum shit like that?" Deku asked, "shit ion even know?" Everybody except for one person is looking at you in confusion.

 " Y/n, love, who is KitKat?"  Y/n looks at Momo before giggling "Can't say "Your behavior while under the influence was a shock to some but you are acting like a toddler no way in heaven or earth did anyone expect that, that's something...new I guess. While Momo was trying to figure out who KitKat was Mina, Denki, and the other drunks were running around until Mina stopped. " Denki" "yeah?" "Who is that fine nigga with the red hair and a white wife beater??"  they both look over at Kirishima  " Ohhh that's kiri" Kiri looks over to them flustered at what Mina said. 

"Mina you know I can hear you right?"  Kirishima crosses his hands together while trying to keep his composer. " Y/nnn that fine nigga name Kiri or Kirishima looked at me...he wants me for," Mina said stumbling over to Y/n " No he don't" you replied to her with a smirk on your face. " hating ass hoe," Mina said before tumbling back to Denki "I was just kidding, he does want yo ass for real, shoot your shot" Everyone laughs at the both of you before going back to finish cleaning up. " Vicc come here!!" Y/n shouted, "Yes Y/n?" " KitKat so fine I can't wait to get some of that dick, I just know that shit finna be good as hell" Vic looked at you in shock "How bout we don't say that out loud."

Fast foward-> -> ->

everyone was in their room with their partners it was quiet you could hear bakugo yelling at Izuku

 for throwing up on his hand, Denki laughing loudly for who knows what, and Mina and Momo making jokes.  After a while of commotion, the house was finally at peace no loud noises, laughing, or vomiting. 

Your momo and Mina decided to do truth or dare since all three of you did not want to go to sleep 

momo: T or D Mina

Mina: dare ofc

momo: I dare you to...do a handstand while twerking

          Mina: that's too easy 

MIna ended up doing the dare leaving both Momo and Y/n in shock but then again Mina did take gymnastics all of her life.

Mina: truth or dare y/n

Y/N: truth 

Mina: oh come on why Truth chose dare 

y/n: no truth

mina: pussy

y/n: bitch

Mina: anyway I dare you to text bakugo and say " I could use some dick rn

Y/N: I chose dare

mina: I know

y/n: mmcht