~ epilogue ~

Phon decided to get a shower at work because he was running late, he'd been protecting some politician who was visiting Thailand and he'd only just been relieved of duty. He raced down the corridor making his way to the elevator and bumped into Phil as he was coming out of his office.

"hey, where's the fire?" Phil called out.

"sorry P'" Phon wai'd.

"what's the rush?" Phil asked.

"date night" Phon smiled.

"then you'd better hurry, don't keep the guy waiting" Phil smiled.

Phon made his way down to the basement gym and walked into the locker room, luckily he kept spare clothes in his locker and always had a clean suit. 

He showered quickly then wrapping the towel around his hips he walked out of the stall and walked over to where the mirror was, luckily someone had left an hairdryer so he used it to dry his hair before grabbing some wax and styling it.

He washed his hands and walked across to his locker before dressing quickly then went back to the mirror to check himself out and smiled when he was satisfied with the result.

Slamming his locker closed he went back up to the main entrance and passed Richie in the lobby as he was heading out to the car park.

"woohoo, someone's gonna' get lucky tonight" Richie teased him.

"fuck off" Phon cursed while smiling.

"say hi to that cutie for me" Richie winked.

"get your own and stop flirting with mine" Phon replied.

"whatever, have a good night" Richie called out to Phon's retreating back.

"you too" Phon called back.

"punk" Richie cursed as he continued up to the KJS offices smiling as he went.

Phon climbed into his beat up toyota and set off to the restaurant, he smiled as he thought about how Kao would nag him because he wanted to buy him a new car but Phon kept refusing.

"there's still plenty of life in this one yet" he would say and Kao would shake his head.

He pulled up outside of the restaurant and the doormen looked at him a bit weird because of his car, he walked in and told the maître d' he had a table for two booked and gave his name.

"ah yes sir, you're companion has already arrived, please follow me" the maître d' replied beckoning Phon to follow.

Phon was led to a secluded table in an alcove and couldn't tear his eyes away from the person who sat there waiting for him.

"you're late!" Kao said pouting.

"that doesn't work on me baby" Phon lied, he was already semi hard.

"mmm you keep saying that but you certainly look pleased to see me" Kao replied eyeing his crotch before he sat down.

"you are so going to get it baby especially if you keep looking at me like that!" Phon said looking at Kao's lips as he picked up a bread stick and licked the tip before sucking it into his mouth and nibbling the end.

"shiyaa baby" Phon said as the waiter brought their menu's over.

"you look amazing" Phon admitted as he took in his boyfriend's burgundy and black designer suit, his eyes raking over Kao's impeccably styled hair and his perfectly made up face as he lounged against the upholstered furniture in a provocative manner.