Chapter 17 ~ indiscreet ~

~ for those who skipped the mature part ~

They rested for a while before showering together and then Phon made them tea and toast then they went back to bed and spent the rest of the day there only getting up to use the bathroom or to eat.

"we haven't even unpacked out bags yet" Kao said.

"we'll do it tomorrow baby, I'm assuming you'll stay with me until Sunday night?" Phon asked.

"but what about Mrs Suppasak" Kao asked.

"you're right, I'm being selfish, ok we'll go back to to yours tomorrow, you'll just have to be super quiet" Phon said.

"no, you mean you will!" Kao laughed.

"I just hope your bed doesn't squeak" Phon said.

"if it does we'll just have to put the mattress on the floor" Kao said blushing.

"are you blushing after what we just did, you are so fucking cute baby and you're all mine" Phon said again before kissing his boyfriend.

***

The lovers spent the next few days doing what lovers do best and rarely emerged from Kao's bedroom. 

Mrs Suppasak had been pleased to see them both but continued to make herself scarce. She would cook meals for them and leave sticky notes on the fridge door then she would disappear into her room to give them privacy.

She was so pleased to see Kao happy again, just let anyone try and cause trouble for them and they would have her to deal with. 

Sunday was their last day together before returning to the daily grind so deciding that they had left Mrs S' alone for long enough, they dragged themselves out of bed and downstairs to the kitchen.

"good morning boys" Mrs S' smiled.

"good morning ah-mah" they both chorused while Kao blushed.

"are you eating with me today?" she asked them.

"mmm, I'm sorry we left you alone so much" Kao said.

"it's alright dear, I understand" she smiled and Kao blushed again.

She made shrimp rice soup and a pot of green tea and they all sat together chatting about their plans for the day.

Phon asked Kao if he wanted to visit his parents with him and Kao nodded even though he felt nervous.

When breakfast was over, Kao and Phon did the dishes together before asking Mrs Suppasak if she needed anything bringing back from the shop to which she replied no but thanked them all the same.