Chapter 11 ~ lets dance ~

The limousine drew up outside the club and the driver advised Phon to stay where he was for a moment while he climbed out and opened the door for him.

Phon climbed out and adjusted the borrowed suit, he was slightly shorter than Kao but luckily it didn't look too apparent then he glanced around and noticed people looking at him curiously and whispering to each other.

"good luck young man" the chauffer whispered before bowing low and striding back around to the drivers side.

Phon took a deep breath and strode towards the entrance where two doormen had observed his arrival.

"I'm here with Kao Kappanajong, he's expecting me" Phon said with as much confidence as he could muster.

"very good sir, welcome to xxxx club" they both said bowing low and allowing him access.

It worked, it actually fucking worked, Phon thought as he walked up the red carpet and passed the crowds waiting to try and get inside. 

His heart was pounding in fear of being exposed as a fraud and he was dreading what Kao was going to say not only when he saw him but when he saw him wearing his clothes

He could hear loud music and followed the sound to a set of double doors which were manned by more security who upon his approach opened the doors and granted him access, as far as they were concerned if he had got in the main entrance he must be ok.

Meanwhile inside the club, Kao was throwing scotch down his neck as a feeling of  déjà vu washed over him, several weeks had passed since he was last here but had anything actually changed?

Back then he had been thinking about Chai Son and the desire to get revenge on that fucking security guard and now he was sitting here thinking about the same security guard and wondering why Phon didn't seem interested in him any more.

Had he done something wrong or said something that Phon hadn't liked and he'd had the gall to say he was dressed like a hooker, it was a designer fucking outfit probably costing more than he made in six months.

Kao ordered another scotch and it went the same way as the last one then a girl sat beside him and started running her hands all over his chest, he was just about to tell her she was barking up the wrong tree when he looked up to see a man glaring at him. 

The guy looked like Phon or was he so obsessed that he was seeing him everywhere? whatever, if he was going to get laid he might as well choose someone who looked like Phon. 

He looked at the girl to tell her to leave him alone when suddenly a hand grabbed hold of his wrist.

"lets dance" a voice said.

Kao looked up to see the man again and he looked angry.

Why would the stranger look so angry if he wanted to dance with him, his thoughts were muddled as the man tugged him to encourage him to stand up.

Kao was led out onto the dance floor and the man pulled him into his arms as they began to dance,

"mmm you smell good" Kao said as he put his head onto the man's shoulder before feeling his grip tighten.

"so is this what you normally do when you come clubbing?" Phon asked.

"no, I usually just get smashed, hey, nice suit" he chuckled.

Phon pulled Kao tightly against him as other clubbers danced close by.

"you look like Phon" Kao said.

Phon realised that Kao hadn't recognised him yet so he decided to play along.

"who's Phon?"

"my fucking security guard, the jerk"

Do As I Say - PerthSaintOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara