Chapter 18 ~ get out! ~

When Kao and Phon got back to his place they spent the rest of the day just chilling with Mrs Suppasak and talking about their trip to New York and they apologised for not bringing gifts back but Mrs S' was just happy that they had both had a good time.

Phon had brought a bag with him and the plan was to sleep over at Kao's and go to work from there in the morning so while Kao washed up that night, he sat on the bed scrolling through all the pictures he had taken of them both while they were in New York.

He smiled when he remembered the reasons why he had rushed over there in the first place, it was only a few days ago but so much had happened since then, so many good things and they had also solidified their relationship.

He blushed to himself when he remembered asking Kao if he wanted to try his foot long, had he really said that out loud but luckily Kao had just laughed, on reflection it made him sound like a pervert.

He was still smiling to himself when Kao emerged from the bathroom wearing some striped pyjamas that he looked so cute in and then Phon went in to get a shower himself. 

He would have loved to suggest showering together but he knew where that would lead and they both needed to make an early start in the morning.

After ten minutes he came out of the bathroom and found Kao sitting up in bed,

"hey baby, is everything ok, you look a little sad?" Phon

"I was just thinking about what your sister-in-law said" Kao replied.

"don't let it bother you baby, I'll make sure she doesn't speak like that to you ever again" Phon said.

"it's not that Phon, if she thought like that then everyone else will too, I love you too much to drag you down" Kao said.

"how are you dragging me down though?" Phon said sitting on the bed in front of Kao

"I've just got so much baggage, I'm divorced for a start, well luckily there were no kids involved but still, then there's the fact that I'm gay but the world thinks I was straight, if it became public there might be a scandal" Kao replied.

"I don't care about that baby and you shouldn't either, look on the bright side, while they're gossiping about us they're leaving other people alone"

"I guess"

"promise me you're not going to let other peoples skewed opinions come between us baby" Phon said.

"I won't" Kao replied

"I mean it Kao, it's taken us so long to get to this point, I'm not going to lose you now" Phon said pulling him into his arms.

"I know, I guess I just wanted to let you know that I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to call it quits" Kao said.

"don't say that baby, don't ever say that ... it was our fate to meet baby, don't let strangers dictate our destiny na'

"I won't Phon, I love you" Kao replied.

"I love you too Kao so don't let me hear you talking like this again or I'll have to give you a good spanking"

"what is this thing you've got with punishing and spanking me Phon, is it a little fetish of yours?" Kao smiled.

"I don't know baby, it began the first time we met and you were cursing me out, I just had the desire to put you over my knee, it's not so much a fetish as a fantasy of mine and it will happen, it's only a matter of time" Phon smiled wickedly.

"and don't I get any say in this?" Kao laughed.

"of course you do, I'd never do anything you weren't comfortable with baby" Phon replied.