Chapter 6 ~ beautiful ~

Kao had a headache and he was so warm and why was the room so bright? It was normally still dark when he woke up, was he dreaming? he must be because he could feel an arm around his waist.

He laid still for a while with his eyes open and stared at the light shining through the curtains then he heard a soft moan as the fingers on his stomach clenched then relaxed, what the hell had happened last night? 

He remembered drinking some wine because he couldn't sleep and he remembered going downstairs to get another bottle but after that his memory was hazy. 

Had he gone out and picked up a one night stand? he'd never done anything like that in his life but there was a first time for everything but why would he bring someone back here to his own home, to his own bed?

He would have to kick the guy out before Mrs Suppasak saw him, and if Phon saw the guy, he would have more ammunition to use against him, he was so ashamed of himself but more importantly why didn't his butt hurt?

Maybe the guy was so small that it hadn't hurt ... he giggled.

"what's so funny?" a voice spoke.

"nothing, you need to leave now" Kao said.

"it's early, go back to sleep"

"I said you need to leave, I don't want my housekeeper to see you or my security guard" Kao said.

"your security guard, why would it matter if he sees me?" the voice asked.

"because he'll use it against me, he hates me" Kao said.

"don't you remember anything about last night, maybe you should turn around Kao"

"look just leave and forget it ever happened"  Kao said.

"Kao, turn around, do as I say"

Kao shuffled his body while the man kept his arm wrapped around him, his eyes tightly closed.

"open your eyes baby" Phon said smiling.

"no, just go, I beg you" Kao said.

"if you don't open your eyes I will kiss you" Phon said

Kao slowly opened his eyes and couldn't prevent the scream that burst forth when he saw who was beside him but Phon was too quick, he covered Kao's lips with his own and muffled the sound before Mrs Suppasak heard.

The kiss was supposed to shut Kao up but Phon didn't want to stop, those lips, those damn lips that had haunted him for months were now yielding beneath his own. He could feel Kao pushing against his chest but still he continued until there was a light knock on the door.

"young master, are you alright?" you're late for work" Mrs Suppasak said

"I, um ... I'll be out soon ah-mah" he called out glaring at Phon

"ok I'll go and make some breakfast" she called out before they both heard her footsteps as she walked away.

"what the fuck are you doing in my room?" Kao spat at Phon.

"I was following your orders, you asked me to stay until you fell asleep but you took so long that I fell asleep too" Phon lied.

Kao couldn't even remember what had happened last night so he couldn't even argue.

"did we ...?" Kao asked.

"we did a lot of things last night, we even showered together baby" Phon teased him

"no, god no, look just get out of my room and let's forget it ever happened" Kao said.

"if that's what you want and if you don't want a repeat of last night I suggest you stay in your room at night and stop drinking"