the shy doll yelps when the man suddenly hovered over him, pulling down the sheets and capturing his parted lips. tongue sliding in.

the doll moaned out as the man kissed him with such fever. his body now fully awake feeling himself getting aroused and hot.

he subtly raised his hips, their members brushing against the thin fabrics in between that made them both moan into the kiss.

the brunette didn't mind that it was early in the morning and he was craving for the other. it's been days.

but much to his disappointment the man pulled away - again - as if he didn't get his very clear message.

"how about we head out later this afternoon?" the man casually says. a frown forming in the doll's lips.

jungkook sat up back on his side as if his dick wasn't screaming at him but was then surprised seeing the hurtful look on the doll's face, eyes almost teary.

"d-did i do something wrong?" the doll says as he also sat up.

"what do you mean, love?" the man says, brows furrowed. his insides panicking seeing the doll on the verge of tears.

"ever since that day we visited doctor jin, we've never... am i sick? is there something wrong with my body that you don't want me anymore?" the doll asks, lips quivering. he didn't care if he sounded petty. he just wanted to know why the other was pushing him away.

he kissed him, touched him but he could feel the distance between them and he doesn't like it one bit.

jungkook stared at the doll, shocked. mentally punching himself for not realizing it all and making the other feel this way.

"no, no. nothing is wrong with you, love." he says, cupping the doll's cheeks who was now stained with unwanted tears.

"i'm sorry i made you feel that way. it was never my intention..."

"then... why?"

the dark haired male sighs as he kissed the other's forehead. a thumb brushing away the tears.

flashback

"so he isn't pregnant?" jungkook confirms once again over the phone.

"no, he's not." the doctor says. "but if he wasn't taking the pills he should be after the amount of times you had sex with him without protection and mind you there was still cum inside of him when i did the check up" he bluntly adds making a teasingly vomit sound.

jungkook chuckles not feeling ashamed one bit. "yeahhh, he made me feel so good i cu-"

"okay! that's enough young mam. TMI! capital T the M to the I" seokjin basically shouts through the phone making the dark haired male laugh. "i'm not interested in your under the sheets activities"

"then he's all good, right?" jungkook asks, now serious.

"actually that's what i'm worried about. he seems all good now and that's the problem. he might think his body is okay but it's not. it's already slowly affecting his health that's why he was vomiting. it's his body reacting contradicting the pills..."

"...if he continues on taking them he might have a hard time getting pregnant later on or worse it could damage him and not be able to carry a child at all..."

"...it actually surprised me that he hasn't gotten pregnant with the fact that you two are active. males who can get pregnant are very fertile than most females but again it's because of the pills and i suspect he's been given a rather high dose..." seokjin says with a frown on his face.