Chapter Twenty Two

Começar do início

"Grrr! Why is this bunker so goddamn hot?! I need air!"

She says, pushing herself up. Lucifer stands.

"I'll go with her."

He says and the others nod, watching as Neve waddles up the steps with Lucifer behind her.

It isn't until she reaches the field a short distance from the bunker that she sighs in relief.

"You're a fast one, despite being huge, you know that?"

Lucifer asks, panting as he steps up to her side. She smiles at his words. She turns, ready to chew him out for being faster than him when she sees four people standing behind him.

"Lucifer!"

She panics and his eyes flash red as he turns sharply. He is injected in the neck with something that takes him down. Neve gasps and turns to run, but is injected too, falling into the arms of her attacker.

"Bring the Devil. He can watch the girl die."

Those are the last words Neve hears before blackness surrounds her.

🪽

"They've been gone a while."

Sam comments. The other realise that he is right and Michael, Jack and Castiel stand.

"We'll check on them."

Castiel says, but before he could join Michael and Jack in their flight, he grips his neck and hunches over.

"Cas?!"

Dean is at his side in a second. The Angel is beside himself.

"It's Neve!"

He panics, but before anyone could reply, Michael and Jack appear. Jack looks extremely concerned while Michael looks livid.

"They've been taken. I scented magic. They've been cloaked. We need a Witch."

Michael explains and Sam immediately pulls his phone out to call Rowena.

🪽

"You get your filthy hands off of her!"

Lucifer yells from where he was bound in a circle of Hell Fire, but it's no use, they aren't listening.

They had been taken to an old Monastery. Neve had been magically bound to an alter.

"Don't worry, Devil. We're only interested in the child. The Mother is collateral."

One of them says and though he won't admit it, a twinge of fear fills him at their words.

"Now, let us begin."

Neve is struggling to break free. Whatever they injected her with has blocked her connection to her child.

One of them lifts a huge blade and Neve's eyes widen as they bring it down onto her stomach, slicing her open.