He reached out and tried to touch Amelia's face, wanting to see if he could recognize her by touch.

But before his long hand could touch her face, someone grabbed his wrist from behind.

Before he could react, he saw a man with prominent knuckles pulling the woman in front of him towards him.

The tall, handsome, and noble man, with his hand around Amelia's waist and his other hand gripping Johnny's wrist.

His bright eyes turned dark with atrocity in them.

"Johnny, are you tired of living? How dare you touch my woman?"

James hugged Amelia tightly as he stared deeply at Johnny with cold, deadly eyes.

James grabbed Johnny's wrist hard, almost squeezing it. If he exerted any more strength, Johnny's wrist would definitely dislocate.

Johnny couldn't struggle and he became irritated. He glared at James and shouted.

"James, you are courting death!"

After he finished speaking, he raised his other hand and motioned for his bodyguards to come forward.

When Amelia, who was nestled in James' arms, saw the group of bodyguards running towards them, her heart started pounding in his chest.

"James, you have to go now."

Listening to the conversation between the two, it was obvious that they knew each other and they had grudges. James did not have any bodyguards with him at this time, so he might not be able to take down Johnny and his team of bodyguards.

Just as Amelia was about to worry, James suddenly lowered his head and gave her a rea*suring look.

"Amelia, don't worry."

As soon as he said those words, he lifted his slender leg and kicked fiercely at the bodyguards rushing over.

The bodyguard who was kicked to the ground felt an intense pain on his chest. In the next second, he spat out a mouthful full of blood.

When the other bodyguards saw this scene, they quickly reached behind their backs and pulled out their guns that they were carrying.

But at this moment, James, whose fury sprang to life, suddenly wrapped his hands around Johnny's neck and pushed him towards the elevator!

The sound of Johnny's back hitting the elevator door resounded through the corridor. The circling echo filled everyone's ears, which sounded extremely brutal!

The veins on James' hand as well as his forehead were bulging due to the intense force he exerted.

James slowly lifted his head and his eyes, covered with frost and full of coldness were fixed on Johnny's face.

"Do you still dare to... touch my woman?!"

In the first half of his sentence, his voice was clear and cold, exuding a bone-piercing chill, while in the second half, his tone suddenly became heavier, which made him sound oppressive.

Johnny, who was restrained on the elevator door, could not move. His face turned from red to purple, but he had determined eyes and refused to admit defeat!

"Shoo... Shoot!"

When the bodyguards heard Johnny's order, they all took out their guns and pointed it at James.

Amelia, who was in James' arms, turned pale with fright when she saw the amount of guns being pointed in her direction.

At this time, James tightened his hold around Amelia's waist, making her cheek pressed against his warm chest.