Chapter 44: Naruto's Counter Attack

Start from the beginning

"Ingenius..." said Naruto in an astonished voice,

"What is it?' asked Kushina worriedly,

"Those 12,000 forces are not to crush the rebels and attack Konoha...but I believe after defeating the rebels more than half of these forces will sail out to River Country through the sea between Fire Country and River Country. Kiri already has naval ships...and Ame stands between River Country and Kusa, Taki where Blacklight have pushed Iwa forces back. Ame is under Madara's control, so the entire Kiri force will quickly pass through here and capture Kusa and Taki boxing the Blacklight forces in between that have infiltrated within Iwa, and together they will crush the entire Blacklght force from all sides. Checkmate" explained Naruto briefly,

"But we had information that this entire fleet and the Mizukage were in Nagi island...how the hell did they get into Konoha's borders without anyone witnessing such a huge force?" asked Kushina angrily,

"Deception, it is one of the primary rules of warfare. The fleet which Konoha's intelligence saw on Nagi island was just a puppet, a few hundred ninja with the help of their shadow clones creating illusions of a large force. Till this day, we don't know how many ships does Kiri actually have...so in reality, the original fleet sailed through entire south west sea before arriving on the borders of Fire Country. Since Blacklight is winning in Kiri, the leaders of Konoha became relaxed and thought the Mizukage would retreat with his fleet which was on Nagi island in order to save his own country...but with great stealth the Mizukage had already reached borders of Fire country. When Konoha received the information regarding the strategy of the Heavenly Alliance...Madara must have made the Mizukage lie on purpose..." explained Naruto patiently, as Kushina was horrified as she realized how cunning Madara was.

"Kami, we are really doomed..." said Kushina defeatedly, but Naruto put a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Until I'm standing there is no force in this world that can destroy Konoha. Wars are not won by mere numbers, they are won with strategies...Madara has played his trump card, but we also have a trump card and that is these eyes of mine." said Naruto calmly,

"What do you want to do?" asked Kushina curiously, she was sure Naruto had a plan...he must have a plan!

She had already watched her home country being destroyed, and now Konoha which was her second home was on the verge of destruction. But Naruto was not alarmed at all, in many ways Naruto was a far more dangerous military commander than his own father.

If by any chance he became Hokage, then no village would ever dare to lay a finger on Konoha...

"How many soldiers do they rebels have? And who is their leader?" asked Naruto curiously,

Kushina had already obtained all the information from her clone. Now she understood, why he had asked her to spy on Zetsu and Orochimaru. Naruto had explained that those two were Madara's hands in Akatsuki. Orochimaru and Zetsu still did not trust Naruto, but they did trust Kushina.

This boy was truly devious...

"400 rebels are currently being led by Mei Terumi" said Kushina sadly, and she was surprised when Naruto transformed himself into a Konoha shinobi.

He was wearing a dark green Jounin vest and blue pants, there was a shuriken holster on his right leg. His face was still being covered by a dark mask while his eyes were being concealed by his dark black goggles.

Naruto quickly strapped an old Konoha headband on his forehead.

"What are you doing?"

"You taught me the Uzumaki clan technique called "Blood Clones", they last longer than shadow clones and can take multiple hits before getting destroyed. These clones can last for days..." said Naruto patiently, as he picked up his finger less gloves.