Dean says with a smirk and Sam slaps him upside the head. Neve's eyebrows raise. Eileen is Sam's Girlfriend.

"Eileen, I invite you to stay for dinner. Could I please have a moment with my Brothers?"

Neve says and Eileen smiles, turning to nod to Sam before she makes her way into the kitchen.

"Everything ok?"

Dean asks and Neve nods, reaching into her pocket for the cheques.

"The restaurants sale hit my account this morning. You've both taken care of me in the little time you've known me. You haven't shown me anything, but kindness. So, these are for you and I don't want to hear any protests."

She says, handing her Brothers a cheque each. They frown as they stare down at the pieces of paper.

"A hundred grand each?"

Sam asks and Neve nods, sending them a wink before turning and making her way into the kitchen.

🪽

"Thank you, Eileen."

Neve says gratefully as the kind woman takes the bowl of stuffing to the table. Castiel stood leaning against the stainless steel counter, watching Neve as she plated up dinner.

"You're quiet, Angel."

She says and Castiel smiles, his eyes twinkling with adoration. Seeing this, Neve rounds the counter and moves to stand before the Angel.

She takes him by the tie and pulls him to her, their lips connecting passionately.

Castiel's hands go to Neve's waist and hers wrap around his neck. Not a space between them.

"Alright, you two! Break it up!"

Dean's voice interrupts the couple and Neve giggles, laying her forehead against his before pulling away.

"This looks great, Neve."

Sam says. Neve sends him a grateful smile before turning back to her Angel. She leans in close.

"Come to my bedroom tonight."

She says lowly, only for him to hear. His eyes bore into hers and he reads everything she wants them to do and he gulps, his face reddening.

She turns back around and makes her way to the table now filled with food and company

"Thank you, Sam, but it was a team effort with Eileen. A proper Sous Chef."

Neve says and Eileen waves her off, flustered. Castiel, still reeling from Neve's thoughts, came to take a seat beside her.

"Here's your fruit bowl, Cas."

She says, sliding the bowl over to him. He thanks her with a kiss to the cheek.

Sam, Dean, Castiel, Jack, Neve and Eileen sat around the table, eating and conversing. It was a great way for Neve to celebrate Chris.