Stella's beautiful and fair face showed a bright smile.

Amelia, who glanced secretly at Stella, saw her malicious smile, and realized that she had been fooled.

"Stella!!!"

Stella got up immediately, picked up her stuff, and left.

While walking, she turned around and explained, "I just want to know how far you and Mr. Evans has taken it. Excuse me, goodbye..."

Amelia looked at her figure disappearing into the garden, she couldn't help but feel annoyed and amused...

She looked at Stella's little red car through the white fence, and reminded her, "Drive slowly and be careful."

Stella lowered the car window and waved at her, "I'll deliver the herbs to you tomorrow."

Amelia smiled and nodded, then Stella started the car and drove back to the hospital.

After watching Stella leave, Amelia picked up her phone, intending to call Eva...

When she returned, the nanny informed her that Eva had been busy with the matters at the nightclub and she hadn't been back since the night before.

She wanted to ask Eva if the club was going well, but before she dialed anything, a phone call from Neil flashed across the screen.

She picked up the call to hear Neil's sorrowful voice from over the speaker.

"Amelia, you're still alive..."

After Amelia left the presidential suite in Nightshade, she didn't see any signs of Neil. All the calls she made to him were left with no reply.

She thought that nothing would happen to Neil since he knew so many mobs, so she just sent him a message and went home.

Listening to Neil's tone right then, her heart skipped a beat, and she asked nervously, "Mr. Sherwood, is everything alright?"

Neil smiled wryly and nodded.

"I'm fine, I just want to tell you that besides the golden slippers, you still owe me a golden right hand."

Hearing that he was fine, Amelia breathed a sigh of relief, then frowned as she asked, "What golden right hand, I have no idea what you're..."

Neil smiled cunningly.

"You don't need to understand anything, you just have to pay me back..."

She was getting tired of hearing the word 'gold', so she just went along with it.

"Okay, I'll talk to the gold shop owner once I finish the National Space Administration project."

Seeing that she had agreed to the deal, Neil was at ease. He replied, "Remember to add in a left hand as well. It will look better if it's balanced..."

Amelia nodded continuously.

"Yes, yes. I'll do anything you want since you're my teacher."

Neil put down the phone on his desk, and pressed the loudspeaker button before leaning backwards against the chair.

Feeling relieved, he folded his arms over his chest.

"Well, having an apprentice isn't too bad after all," he thought to himself.

"However.." his thoughts trailed off as he stared at Joe, who was dressed smartly in a tuxedo, standing outside his office.

The wide smile on Neil's face immediately collapsed.