35. Contempt

**This chapter contains mature subject matter.**
⚠️

BAD OMENS - Like A Villain

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

BAD OMENS - Like A Villain.
🎶

"Hi Yoongi."

He stood in front of me, pain flashed quickly across his face as he cleared his throat. Looking away before stepping past me, leaving me standing by myself by the front door. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before turning around to them both watching me.

"I-I think I should go." I said as I clenched my jaw tight. Returning back to putting my shoes on, as I heard my name called out. The rasp of his voice clawing at me like tiny needles.

"Athena, please stay. You should hear this too."

I turned as Yoongi had stepped a bit closer, slightly reaching for me, but quickly putting his arm to his side again. I swallowed the lump forming in my throat as I nodded, dropping my things and slowly walking towards the kitchen to sit.

Jimin sat directly across from me, pinning me to my seat with his stare. His mouth twitched as I saw the white corner of my note clenched in his fist.

I quickly looked away and focused on his brother and bestfriend visibly shaking as he paced the dining room.

"I had a dream." He choked out.

Both of us just stared as he swallowed, looking at the floor before continuing.

"I was on the rocks, by the pier. The same rocks that-"

We both tensed as we waited for him to get the courage to continue. "That Amelia and I, used to go to. And it was as if I was awake but not. I was by myself, and cold. Nothing but the sounds of waves hitting the rocks below me. It wasn't peaceful, it didn't make me feel content. I was on edge, fearful almost. Until I heard her."

"Heard who?" I said as I bit the side of my I cheek, praying it wasn't her again.

"Amelia." He said as his lip trembled before he looked away again and continued his pace.

My heart sank and I looked back at Jimin, who was still watching me. Hurt flashed across his eyes as he looked down, "I'm sorry Yoongi, I know that it must have hurt-"

"No, listen. This was different. Okay I lied, I've been having this dream for 4 days already and every time I'm on that rock I hear her, closer and closer to me. Calling my name but always out of reach, until tonight."

He looked at both of us and came to sit on the stool beside me and held his head in his hands. "Amelia showed up this time." He whispered as his body shook a bit. I had the urge to reach out and rub his back but kept that to myself. After a few minutes he looked up from his hands and took a deep breath. "She told me over and over that she loved me." He said as a tear fell down his cheek, "She said she was so proud of me, but I had to go be where my heart needed to be."

Silver Lining / PJMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें