Prologue

Sitting at my vanity table with my head in my hands, I felt weighted, burned... sullen. I felt like a lost train going nowhere but yet still claimed a destination.

"How did I end up here?" I thought to myself. Hiding behind a full face of makeup and an overpriced bustier corset. "How did things turn out like this?" I muttered looking back at my reflection with tear filled eyes. I was supposed to be a well known artist by now.. I was supposed to have my own gallery. I was supposed to be somebody...

Not saying a dancer isn't somebody, but I just imagined something different, something hopeful..someone else.

I got up from my chair and smoothed my loosely fitting pearls hanging off my hips. Wiped my smudged eyeliner and put on a fake smile. "Showtime" I said to myself. "You got this Athena."

I heard my name being called and walked on the stage towards the spotlight that was shining just for me. When the lights became dim and my eyes focused. That is when I first saw him. Like that train had derailed halfway and all the oil had spilt. Where every color surrounding me went grey but his, every bit of air leaving my lungs. I stood there with him staring back at me.

A stranger that ate through to my soul with just one look. A look that said "I'm going to ruin you."

And ruined me he did.

——-————————————————————————-

A/N:

Hey friends! Welcome to the beginning of a crazy ride. I hope you enjoy it 🖤

**keep in mind this is fanfiction. All characters in this book are completely made up and by no means affiliated with BTS or any other celebrity. This is strictly for entertainment purposes only**

This is not a Y/N based book and any rude or derogatory comments will be deleted/blocked. As well as this has a mature 18+ rating so no minors allowed.

Happy Reading!