8. Red Room

**Trigger Warning**
This chapter contains talk of suicide/death and has mature subject matter.
⚠️

Flicking the cap on the metal lighter, he lit his cigarette and casually strolled down the city street

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Flicking the cap on the metal lighter, he lit his cigarette and casually strolled down the city street.
The bar was right around the corner, the same bar he met her at.
He wasn't normally a patron this much, but he couldn't take his chances these days, he wanted to see her again.

Needed, to see her again.

J. K was a man of his word, well most of the time. Or at least that is how he made it seem, polished and you know, put together.
He couldn't shake that night out of his mind, when his lips met hers, when he could remember her hair in through his fist, how her blood smelled. He knew she was livid with him after that party, but that just fuelled him more.

"J.K you coming?" Tae said, poking his tousled locks around the corner to him. He took one more drag from his smoke and tossed it on the ground before looking up at the moon in the dark lit sky.

"Yeah, I'll be right there." He said with a smirk.

⚜️

I woke up on the bathroom floor covered in a soft furry throw blanket. I must have come in here at some point in the night. Since I woke up I had gotten sick repeatedly, and fell in and out of consciousness. I had cried so hard hours before that my head was permanently aching, my eyes swollen almost shut.
I winced as I sat up on my forearm, I could feel the bruising start on my side, remembering how hard I puked that my muscles grew strained.

Jimin sat with me almost all night, not saying a word, rubbing my back and holding my hair up as I wretched over and over again. My stomach churned as I thought of the embarrassment.
He wanted to lay with me in the darkness of the bathroom the rest of the night, but that definitely was a no for me.

I sat up and pulled my hair into a top bun with the tie on my wrist. I still haven't been able to look at myself in the mirror, something was telling me I wouldn't like what I would see now. Whatever that meant.
But I figured, id rip the bandaid off and go from there. I slowly got up and stood straight, stretching out my body and slumping right back over as I stood there, a worn out shell of a person.

I turned the light on, and slowly turned to look at myself. I gasped, as I saw my new dark golden and crimson eyes staring back at me. "What the.." I said quietly as I leaned in further to get a good look. "What the f.." I started, but instantly noticed my hair had changed as well. It was no longer white blonde, it was now two shades darker and had pearl white and light brown highlights flowing throughout.
My skin no longer lacking lustre, reflections of gold and silver specks of light. "Who am I? Did something happen while I was gone?" I said out loud as I began to shake. I couldn't deal with another change, another reason to hide more.